Turkey Ham, Cheese and Veggie OmeletRecipe posted in: Nutrisystem Food Hacks, Breakfasts, Flex Meals & Snacks, Customer Submitted, Main Courses
Take your Nutrisystem Turkey Ham and Cheese Omelet to the next level with veggies, veggies and more veggies! We pile on the non-starchy vegetables in this tasty breakfast recipe. Fresh mushrooms, zucchini, onions, bell peppers and squash fill up our fluffy egg white omelet that comes with lean smoked turkey ham and a combo of Swiss and cheddar cheese.
This recipe was submitted by Nutrisystem member, Stacy, through our Recipe Submission page. Adding fresh veggies and some extra cheese to our frozen egg white omelet is the perfect way to pump up the fiber, protein and satisfaction. It’s also very versatile and you can feel free to swap in your favorite veggies, spices and cheese.
This Turkey Ham, Cheese and Veggie Omelet recipe contains 320 calories. If you’re on the Nutrisystem weight loss plan, you can log it in your NuMi app journal as one Nutrisystem Breakfast, one PowerFuel and three Vegetable servings. That means that this recipe alone checks off 75% of your daily veggies! (On Nutrisystem, we recommend at least four servings of non-starchy Vegetables each day).
Looking for more smart and satisfying breakfast recipes ? The Leaf Weight Loss Blog is your go-to virtual recipe book! From sweet pancakes and porridge to savory scrambles and scones, you’re sure to find a recipe that you love. Check out the Nutrisystem-approved breakfast ideas below:
- Coconut Mango Pancakes >
- Vegetable Quiche with Sweet Potato Crust >
- Cauliflower Breakfast Hash Skillet >
- Mini Pancake Bites >
- Everything “Bagel” Breakfast Sandwich >
- Turkey Sausage Breakfast Burrito >
- Easy Cheddar Scones with Spinach >
- Roasted Pear Porridge >
- Tofu Scramble Breakfast Burrito >
- Air Fryer Sausage, Potatoes and Veggies >
You can get perfectly portioned breakfasts delivered with Nutrisystem! We make your favorite foods and send them right to your door. Click here to learn more! >
Calories per Serving: 320
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 1 Nutrisystem Breakfast, 1 PowerFuel and 3 Vegetables (or 2 PowerFuels and 3 Vegetables)
- 1 Nutrisystem Turkey Ham And Cheese Omelet
- 3 mushrooms, sliced
- ½ zucchini, sliced
- ½ red onion, chopped
- ½ white onion, chopped
- ½ red pepper, chopped
- ½ green bell pepper, sliced
- ½ squash, sliced
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 oz. fat free mozzarella cheese
- Spray a 9-inch skillet with nonstick cooking spray. Add all vegetables and sauté for 5-7 minutes.
- Prepare omelet according to package directions.
- Stuff omelet with the vegetables or enjoy them on the side.