This Vanilla Berry Mousse recipe is a delightful and healthy snack that is quick and easy to make. Combine the flavorful ingredients in a blender and in a few short minutes, you will be enjoying spoonfuls of creamy vanilla berry flavor that packs in nine grams of protein.
Count one serving of this flex snack as one PowerFuel and one SmartCarb on your NuMi App log.
Click on the link below for another berry good recipe!
Calories per Serving: 151
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 1 PowerFuel, 1 SmartCarb
- ½ cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1 Tbsp. unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- ¼ tsp. vanilla extract
- 2-3 drops stevia
- ½ vanilla bean, split lengthwise
- 2 cups fresh berries (blackberry, raspberry, or blueberry—1 cup per serving)
- In a small blender or food processor combine ricotta cheese, almond milk, vanilla and stevia. Scrape seeds from vanilla bean and add to mixture. Whip together until smooth. Top with fresh berries and serve.