Featuring fresh, seasonal berries, protein-powered yogurt and slivered almonds, this yogurt parfait is a simple and delicious way to start your day.
Plus, this yogurt parfait recipe is so good and so filling, you’ll totally forget it’s guilt-free. Whip it up now for a flex breakfast you won’t want to skip.
Confused about Flex Meals? Click here for more info >
Calories per Serving: 355
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 1 SmartCarb and 2 PowerFuels
- 1 cup nonfat Greek yogurt
- 2 Tbsp. slivered almonds
- 1 cup mixed fresh berries (we like ½ cup fresh, diced strawberries and ½ cup fresh blueberries)
- Add layer of yogurt to bottom of bowl or mason jar.
- Top yogurt with berry mixture.
- Top strawberries with layer of almonds.
- Repeat layering until remaining ingredients are used up.