Sweet Cream Vanilla Caramel Cold BrewRecipe posted in: Without Nutrisystem Shakes, Shakes, Smoothies & Drinks
Is there anything better than a delicious, cold brew coffee on a hot day? This recipe for Sweet Cream Caramel Cold Brew Coffee is definitely one of our favorites! It’s perfect for September weather, when it’s still warm out yet fall flavors are already on the mind. Plus, it’s so easy to make and it tastes amazing. We highly recommend giving it a try!
How to Make Vanilla Sweet Cream Cold Brew (The Healthy Way)
Looking for a delicious way to enjoy your cold brew coffee? If you’re always on the lookout for new and interesting coffee recipes, this Sweet Cream Caramel Cold Brew Coffee recipe is definitely a keeper! It’s sweet and creamy, and the caramel syrup adds a lovely depth of flavor. It’s perfect for those mornings when you need an energy boost.
To make sweet cream caramel cold brew coffee, simply combine sugar free caramel syrup, sugar free vanilla syrup, half-and-half, and almond milk in a cup. We love the coffee syrup brand Torani, but you can choose your favorite. Mix it well to combine the ingredients, then, fill the cup with ice. Finally, top the drink with cold brew coffee. Enjoy!
This Vanilla Sweet Cream Cold Brew recipe makes one serving, so you don’t have to worry about overpouring. Each serving contains just 50 calories. On a Nutrisystem weight loss plan? Log it in your NuMi app journal as two Extras.
Like most coffee recipes, this one is easy to customize to your liking! Choose your favorite sugar free syrup flavors, such as almond, chocolate, hazelnut or even coconut. There are so many options and combinations to choose from!
You can also swap in your favorite type of half-and-half, whether it’s a plant-based variety or the classic. You can even find almond or coconut-based half-and-half these days! The milk in this recipe is also versatile and you can use unsweetened almond milk, coconut milk, cashew milk or even regular low-fat milk.
Finally, choose your favorite type of cold brew coffee, whether it’s a specific brand, flavor or brew. Don’t be afraid to make this sweet cream cold brew recipe your own!
More Tasty Coffee Recipes
Wake up and get energized with these other healthy and delicious recipes featuring coffee:
- Maple Coffee Blended Overnight Oats >
- 3-Ingredient Iced Coffee Popsicles >
Skinny Peppermint Mocha Cold Brew >
- Caramel Coffee Protein Shake >
- Vanilla Latte Protein Smoothie >
- Coffee Balsamic Marinade >
- Mocha Faux Frappuccino >
- Coffee Cacao and Banana Power Smoothie >
- Mocha Coffee Overnight Oatmeal >
- Iced Mocha Latte >
- Caramel Faux Frappuccino >
- Skinny Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew >
- 3-Ingredient Chocolate Coffee Mousse >
Calories per Serving: 50
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 2 Extras
- 2 Tbsp. sugar free caramel syrup
- 1 Tbsp. sugar free vanilla syrup
- ¼ cup half-and-half (regular or plant-based)
- ¼ cup unsweetened almond milk (or another milk)
- 8 fl. oz. cold brew coffee
- 1 cup ice
- In a cup, pour in the caramel syrup, vanilla syrup, half and half, and almond milk. Mix well.
- Fill cup with ice and top with cold brew coffee.