These Iced Coffee Popsicles are a tasty and refreshing way to get your java fix this summer. Featuring just three simple ingredients that you probably already have on hand, they are as easy to make as they are to eat!
When we say easy, we mean it. All you have to do is combine a teaspoon of Truvia natural sweetener with one cup of plain fat-free yogurt. Next, add two teaspoons of the Truvia sweetener and one tablespoon of the yogurt mixture to one cup of black coffee. Ensure both bowls are mixed well.
Now that the base of your popsicles is ready, it’s time to pour it into popsicle molds. (You can usually find affordable popsicle molds at the dollar store, but you can also use plastic cups and popsicle sticks as pictured in the video above.) Start by pouring some of the yogurt mixture into your popsicle molds and alternate with the coffee mixture until they are completely filled. Place them in the freezer overnight. In the morning, you get to wake up to a cool coffee creation that’s sweet and energizing!
Pro Tip: If you have any trouble getting the popsicles out of the mold, you can place the tray in hot water and the popsicles should easily slide out.
Having a summer party? Be sure to double up the recipe since we’re pretty sure these sweet treats will go fast!
The best part about these easy iced coffee popsicles? One of them clocks in at just 33 calories! If you’re losing weight with the Nutrisystem plan, you can log one Iced Coffee Popsicle as one Extra in your NuMi app journal. >
Looking for more healthy and homemade popsicle recipes for your summer menu? Try some of our frozen favorites below:
- Patriotic Popsicles >
- Fresh Fruit Popsicles >
- Strawberry Pineapple Popsicles >
- Peanut Butter Banana Pops >
Servings: Makes 4 Popsicles; 1 popsicle counts as 1 serving
Calories per Serving: 33
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 1 Extra
- 1 cup coffee, black
- 3 tsp. Truvia natural sweetener
- 1 cup plain, fat-free yogurt
- Popsicle tray and sticks
- Mix 1 teaspoon of Truvia into the yogurt.
- Add 2 teaspoons of Truvia to the coffee and mix. Then add 1 tablespoon of the yogurt mixture to the coffee.
- Fill 4 popsicle molds with yogurt and coffee, starting with the yogurt and alternating until filled.
- Place sticks halfway and cover with lid or aluminum foil.
- Freeze overnight or until hard.
- To remove, place tray in hot water and the popsicles should easily slide out.