Iced Coffee PopsiclesRecipe posted in: Healthy Sides & Snacks
These Iced Coffee Popsicles are a tasty and refreshing way to get your java fix. Featuring just three simple ingredients you’re likely to already have on hand, they are as easy to make as they are to eat! Just be sure to double the summer recipe since we’re pretty sure these sweet treats will go fast!
One Iced Coffee Popsicle counts as one Extra on the Nutrisystem program. Log this recipe in the NuMi app >
Looking for other sweet treats? Try these easy to make dessert recipes!
- Patriotic Popsicles
- Fresh Fruit Popsicles
- Strawberry Pineapple Popsicles
- 4 Popsicle Recipes We Can’t Get Enough Of
- Peanut Butter Banana Pops
Servings: Makes 4 Popsicles; 1 popsicle counts as 1 serving
Calories per Serving: 33
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 1 Extra
- 1 cup coffee, black
- 3 tsp. truvia natural sweetener
- 1 cup plain, fat-free yogurt
- Popsicle tray and sticks
- Mix 1 tsp. of truvia into yogurt.
- Mix 2 tsp. of truvia and 1 Tbsp. of the yogurt mixture to the coffee.
- Fill 4 popsicle molds with yogurt and coffee, starting with the yogurt and alternating until filled.
- Place sticks halfway and cover with lid or aluminum foil.
- Freeze overnight or until hard.
- To remove, place tray in hot water and the popsicles should easily slide out.