Maple Coffee Blended Overnight OatsRecipe posted in: Nutrisystem Food Hacks, Breakfasts, Main Courses
Maple brown sugar oatmeal is a breakfast classic. The flavors perfectly complement hot and hearty oats for the ultimate comfort food meal to start your day. Learn how to make overnight maple oatmeal with this simple recipe! Not only is it delicious, but it’s also weight loss-friendly. We even blend the oats before letting them soak to create a creamy, dreamy texture that unique and satisfying.
Blended Maple Brown Sugar Overnight Oats
We begin this easy recipe with the Maple Brown Sugar Oatmeal from Nutrisystem. Each packet of this breakfast favorite provides three grams of fiber and four grams of protein, along with maple and sweet brown sugar flavor. The Nutrisystem Vanilla Protein Shake Mix also makes an appearance to pump up the protein and sweetness in every bowl!
Place the oatmeal packets into a blender and blend until it’s a fine texture. Stir in chia seeds, Nutrisystem Vanilla Protein Shake Mix and hot coffee, then pour the mixture into bowls. Cover and refrigerate the oatmeal overnight. When you’re ready to dig in, top your bowl with nonfat vanilla Greek yogurt and a sprinkle of unsweetened cocoa powder.
Feel free to divide the ingredients in half if you’re just cooking one meal for yourself. You can also double or triple the ingredients if you’re meal prepping for multiple days. It’s a simple recipe that can easily be adjusted and customized to your needs!
If you’re not a fan of the flavor of coffee, you can simply replace this ingredient with water. You can also swap the vanilla protein powder with Nutrisystem Chocolate Shake Mix to give the dish some rich, chocolaty fudge flavor.
Feel free to also add another PowerFuel to your meal by topping your bowl with chopped nuts or enjoying it with a glass of low fat milk. If you have any Extras to spare for the day, you can add even more maple flavor by adding a drizzle of maple syrup on top before serving.
More Oatmeal Recipes for Weight Loss
Fill up and fuel your day with the power of oats! Check out these other Nutrisystem-approved oatmeal recipes that fit into your weight loss plan:
- Berry Cheesecake Protein Overnight Oats >
- Chocolate Hazelnut Blended Overnight Oatmeal >
- Maple Banana Oatmeal >
- Strawberry Fields Overnight Oatmeal >
- Green Protein Powder Oatmeal Bowl >
- Banana Nut Overnight Oatmeal >
- Mocha Coffee Overnight Oatmeal >
- Blueberry Peach Pie Protein Overnight Oats >
- Apple Pie Blended Overnight Oats >
- Carrot Cake Overnight Oats Parfait >
- Superfood Overnight Oats >
Calories per Serving: 208
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 1 SmartCarb and 1 PowerFuel
- 2 packets Nutrisystem® Maple Brown Sugar Oatmeal
- ½ scoop Nutrisystem® Vanilla Protein Shake Mix
- ½ Tbsp. chia seeds
- 4 fl. oz. hot coffee
- ½ (5-6 oz.) container nonfat vanilla Greek yogurt
- ½ tsp. unsweetened cocoa powder
- Place oatmeal in a blender and blend until fine.
- Add in chia seeds, protein powder and coffee. Stir to combine.
- Pour into two bowls. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- When ready to serve, top with yogurt and cocoa powder