In this week’s installment of the Dish with Deanna, Nutrisystem’s Deanna Otranto shares a member favorite recipe, the Tasty Tuna Salad Wrap. Featuring the delicious Nutrisystem® Tuna Salad lunch entree, a whole wheat tortilla, cheese and a few fresh vegetables, this is a simple recipe that makes for a tasty lunch at home or on the go!
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 1 Lunch, 1 PowerFuel, 1 Vegetable and 1 Extra
- 1 package of Nutrisystem Tuna Salad
- 1 Tbsp. of diced tomatoes
- 1 Tbsp. of diced white onions
- 1 Tbsp. of sliced black olives
- 1/8 cup of raw arugula
- 1/8 cup of low-fat shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 whole-wheat tortilla
- Arrange the arugula and cheese on the tortilla and microwave for about 20 seconds, or until the cheese is melted.
- Add the remaining ingredients and fold your wrap over.
- Hi I’m Deanna Otranto with Nutrisystem. Today I’ll be showing you how to prepare one of our members’ favorite recipes.
- This is called the Tuna Salad Wrap. To make this recipe, all you’ll need is one whole wheat tortilla, one package of your Nutrisystem Tuna Salad, about an eighth cup of fresh arugula, one tablespoon of diced black olives, one to two tablespoons of diced tomato, an eighth cup of low-fat shredded mozzarella cheese, and about a tablespoon of diced white onions.
- To start, you’ll put your arugula right on the tortilla, top it with the mozzarella cheese, then put this in the microwave for about 20 seconds or until the cheese is melted. Once you pull your tuna salad wrap out of the microwave and the cheese is melted, you’ll add your tuna salad to the top and then you’ll add your remaining ingredients. Then just fold the wrap over and there you have it: A delicious and simple recipe that’s perfect for lunch.
- Do you have a favorite Nutrisystem recipe? Share it with us on Facebook or Twitter. For Nutrisystem, I’m Deanna Otranto.