This is an easy and delicious way to enjoy yogurt parfait. Just conveniently reach into your fridge and grab the mason jar of yogurt, fruit and granola you have created and enjoy it as a healthy snack or lunch!
Because it counts as one SmartCarb and one PowerFuel, this mason jar recipe makes for a great flex snack for both men and women, or a great flex lunch (men, just double the recipe if enjoying at lunch!). Still confused about what SmartCarbs and PowerFuels are? Click here >
Calories per Serving: 260
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 1 SmartCarb, 1 PowerFuel
- Supplies: 1 wide mouth pint (16 oz) mason jar, 1 empty fruit cup
- ½ cup berries
- ¼ cup granola (aim for low fat and low sugar)
- 1 cup plain, nonfat Greek Yogurt
- Fill mason jar with yogurt.
- Top with fruit.
- Place fruit cup in the top of the jar and add granola.
- Top with lid and add mason jar ring to secure everything in place. Refrigerate until ready to serve.