Air Fryer Spiced NutsRecipe posted in: Healthy Sides & Snacks
Air Fryer Spiced Nuts are perfect for anyone desiring a grab-and-go snack outside of the everyday granola bar.
If you’re anything like us, you’re nuts for nuts… which can make avoiding those spiced nut mixes on a diet insanely difficult. Thankfully, nuts are a source of healthy fats and protein. Not to mention, this air fryer recipe brings all of the tempting flavor you love from the standard nut mixes, without syrupy added sugars and oil. It’s sweet from stevia, with a hint of cayenne to send your taste buds through the roof. Air Fryer Spiced Nuts are ready in 10 minutes, meaning it makes no sense to cut any corners when it comes to snacking.
Dip your hand into this PowerFuel and you’ll be fueled to go, no matter what gets thrown at you today. Click here to learn more about the power behind PowerFuels.>
Servings: Makes 8 servings
Calories per Serving: 98
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 1 PowerFuel
- 1 cup nuts (walnuts, pecans and almonds)
- 1 Tbsp. egg white
- ½ Tbsp. cinnamon
- 1 packet stevia
- Pinch cayenne pepper (optional)
- Preheat air fryer to 300° F.
- In a small bowl, combine cinnamon, stevia and cayenne pepper. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, combine nuts and egg whites.
- Mix together the nut mixture with the spice mixture.
- Place in air fryer basket and bake for 10 minutes. Stir and then bake for another 10 minutes.
- Allow nuts to cool completely before eating.