4-Ingredient Vegan Banana Nice Cream RecipeRecipe posted in: Flex Meals & Snacks, Snacks, Snacks, Desserts
I scream, you scream, we all scream for Banana Nice Cream! This 4-Ingredient, healthy vegan ice cream alternative is just as delicious as it is diet-approved. With a little assistance from some ripened, frozen bananas, you’ll be biting into a spoonful of banana nice cream in no time.
Sweet, frozen and creamy—a dessert combination that goes so well together, it’ll taste like you’re cheating on your healthy diet. But don’t worry, the four ingredients that are mixed together to create this Vegan Banana Nice Cream are filled with nutrition and perfectly Nutrisystem-approved.
Grab two very ripe bananas (make sure they’re frozen!) and add in a dash of unsweetened almond milk, vanilla extract and a pinch of sea salt. Puree all ingredients in a food processor or blender until an ice cream consistency has been formed. You can enjoy this snack right away or throw it in the freezer to snack on later! You can even double or triple what the recipe calls for to up the servings and simply scoop out a serving when your sweet craving is calling.
One batch of this Vegan Banana Nice Cream recipe makes two servings and each serving clocks in at a mere 110 calories. On your Nutrisystem meal plan, one serving counts as one SmartCarb. While this dessert does fit perfectly into your healthy lifestyle, it’s also easy to overindulge. To avoid overdoing it with this and any other sweet treats, be sure to log your daily intake in the NuMi app to ensure you are staying on track with your weight loss goals.
Want to lose weight enjoying cake, ice cream and even cookies? Get started with a Nutrisystem weight loss plan today!
Calories per Serving: 110
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 1 SmartCarb
- 2 medium very ripe bananas, sliced into ½-inch pieces and frozen
- 1-2 Tbsp. unsweetened almond milk
- ½ tsp. vanilla extract or ½ vanilla bean, split lengthwise
- Pinch of sea salt
- Add banana, almond milk, vanilla extract or seeds from vanilla bean, and sea salt to a food processor or high-powered blender.
- Puree until mixture has a soft-serve consistency. Use a spatula as needed to scrape the sides of the processor bowl or blender.
- Enjoy as is or transfer to a container and freeze for 30 to 60 minutes for a firmer texture.