Mint Chocolate Chip Nice CreamRecipe posted in: Veggies & Healthy Sides
Mint Chocolate Chip Nice Cream is the better bowl of sweet, frozen flavor. If, this is your all-time favorite kind of ice cream, take pleasure in enjoying it guilt-free. “Nice” cream takes frozen banana and blends it up to perfection, creating the thick consistency and sweetness of the traditional dessert, but leaves your beach body totally uncompromised. This clever little recipe even sneaks in some greens with spinach, but you’d never even notice!For just 134 calories, you can make this SmartCarb and Extra the best thing you eat all day!
Calories per Serving: 134
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 1 SmartCarb and 1 Extra
- 2 bananas, sliced and frozen
- 1 handful of baby spinach leaves, raw
- 2 Tbsp. unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- ¼ tsp. mint extract
- 2 tsp. mini chocolate chips
- Add banana, almond milk, spinach leaves and mint extract to a food processor or high-powered blender.
- Puree until thick and creamy, scraping the sides as necessary.
- Scoop into two bowls and top each with one teaspoon of chocolate chips.
- Serve immediately for soft-serve or freeze until hard.