Featuring a classic flavor combo, these Caprese Kebabs aren’t just tasty, they take mere seconds to prepare—perfect for the lazy chefs among us.
Two Caprese Kebabs with one teaspoon of balsamic vinegar counts as one PowerFuel on the Nutrisystem program. Log this recipe in the NuMi app! >
Looking for more tasty meals on a stick? Try these other delicious kebab recipes:
- Lemon Garlic Shrimp Kebabs >
- Chicken Kebabs With Peanut Dipping Sauce >
- Pineapple Chicken Kebabs >
- Delicious Melon Kebabs >
Servings: Makes about 20 kebabs
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 2 kebabs with 1 tsp. of balsamic vinegar counts as 1 PowerFuel
- 1 ½ pints (about 40) small cherry tomatoes
- 8 oz. (about 20) mini mozzarella balls
- 1 bunch of fresh basil
- Small skewers
- Balsamic vinegar (for dipping)
- Add the ingredients to your skewers in the following order: tomato, basil leaf, mozzarella ball, basil leaf, tomato.
- When ready to serve, pour the balsamic vinegar into a bowl beside the skewers for dipping.