These Crispy Kale Chips are one of our favorite healthy snacks. They serve up the crunch you crave from your favorite potato chip without all the unhealthy fat and empty calories that make weight loss tougher. They are the perfect snack for movie-watching and can easily be thrown into a sandwich bag for on-the-go noshing.
Try tossing them with any of your favorite spice mixes, or marinating them in some hot sauce before baking.
Can’t get enough kale? Check out these Slow Cooker Kale And Beef Meatballs!
Servings: 4 (1 serving = 1 cup)
Calories per Serving: 17
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 1 Vegetable
- 1 large bunch (about 4 cups) of kale
- Zero calorie cooking spray
- 2 tsp. garlic powder
- 2 tsp. onion powder
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spray kale with cooking spray and sprinkle with seasonings.
- Bake until the edges brown but are not burnt (about 10-15 minutes).