Grapefruit Mock-MosaRecipe posted in: Flex Meals & Snacks, Snacks, Without Nutrisystem Shakes, Shakes, Smoothies & Drinks
Get your evening off to a sparkling start with this tasty treat featuring orange, grapefruit and lime juice. This Grapefruit Mock-Mosa tastes every bit as delicious as the real thing, but does away with the guilt! Feast on a serving of nuts for an evening, healthier-than-the-bar style Flex snack.
Stay hydrated in the summer heat with a sweet treat! Check out these five other diet-friendly mocktails for your weight loss menu. >
Lose weight and get healthy with a delicious meal delivery service! Learn more about Nutrisystem >
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 1 SmartCarb
- 3/4 cup fresh orange juice
- 1/2 cup fresh grapefruit juice
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 Tbsp. sugar-free honey
- 1, 12 oz. bottle sparkling water, chilled
- Long, thin strips of orange peel, grapefruit peel and/or lime peel, curled for garnish (optional)
- Combine orange juice, grapefruit juice, lime juice and honey and stir until honey is dissolved. Cover and chill for at least 2 hours to blend flavors.
- Pour juice mixture into four glasses then stir in sparkling water.
- Garnish with citrus peel strips.