Decadent Grasshopper Mint BrownieRecipe posted in: Tasty Takes on Nutrisystem Meals
This easy recipe puts a super sweet twist on a favorite guilt-free treat! Featuring your Nutrisystem® Fudge Brownie, fat-free cream cheese, peppermint extract, a touch of natural sweetener and some fresh mint leaves, this Grasshopper Mint Brownie is every bit as indulgent as your favorite guilty pleasures—without any of the waistline aftermath!
Looking for other tasty treats to satisfy your sweet tooth? Try this delicious recipe for No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Granola Bars.
Calories per Serving: 173
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 1 Nutrisystem® Snack, 1 Extra
- 1 Nutrisystem Fudge Brownie
- 1 Tbsp. fat-free cream cheese
- 2 drops peppermint extract
- ½ tsp. natural sweetener
- Fresh mint, minced
- Mix cream cheese, peppermint extract, natural sweetener and minced mint leaves.
- Slice the brownie down the center length-wise to create two long thin slices.
- Spread the cream cheese blend on one layer.
- Place the other layer on top, creating a sandwich.