This creative recipe uses Nutrisystem Loaded Potatoes and healthy, flavorful ingredients to let you enjoy the soft, warm deliciousness of a pancake while knowing that you’re eating right. It’s unique and tastes amazing!
Count one serving on your NuMi App log as one SmartCarb, one PowerFuel and half a Vegetable.
Like this recipe? Click on the link below to try our Sweet Potato Pancakes!
Servings: 1 (4 pancakes)
Calories per Serving: 254
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 1 SmartCarb, 1 PowerFuel, ½ Vegetable
- 1 package Nutrisystem Loaded Potatoes, prepared according to package directions
- ½ cup baby spinach, roughly chopped
- 1 Tbsp. fresh chives, chopped
- ¼ tsp. garlic powder
- ¼ tsp. ground black pepper
- 3 Tbsp. egg whites
- Prepare Nutrisystem Loaded Potatoes according to package directions.
- Scoop into a bowl. Stir in chopped baby spinach, chives, and seasonings. Let cool slightly, then mix in 3 Tbsp. egg whites.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Mist lightly with nonstick cooking spray.
- Scoop 4 “pancakes” into the skillet (about 3 Tbsp. each). Flatten slightly with the back of a spatula and cook until golden brown, flip and cook for an additional 3 to 5 minutes.