Pomegranate Arugula SaladRecipe posted in: Flex Meals & Snacks, Lunches & Dinners, Main Courses, Sides
Who doesn’t love a quick-and-easy salad? It’s refreshing; it’s healthy; and it can be whipped in minutes. Say goodbye to spending hours in the kitchen after a long day and say hello to this hearty and delicious Pomegranate Salad with Arugula.
Topped with a homemade pomegranate balsamic vinaigrette, this Pomegranate Salad with Arugula is destined to become your go-to salad. Meal prepping for a week of lunches? Make this recipe and store in separate airtight containers so you can grab one on your way out the door each morning. Hosting a dinner party? This salad is filled with flavor and hearty ingredients to share a healthy meal with your quests.
To make this green-filled favorite, simply whisk together white balsamic vinegar, pomegranate juice, extra virgin olive oil, Dijon mustard, maple syrup, salt and pepper to create the sweet and savory homemade dressing. Add arugula, pear and pomegranate seeds to a large mixing bowl and toss with the homemade vinaigrette. Pro tip: if your meal prepping for the week, hold on adding the dressing until you’re ready to eat!
This refreshing recipe yields six full servings, and each serving clocks in at 128 calories and counts as one Vegetable, one SmartCarb and one Extra on your Nutrisystem meal plan. To stay on track and keep your weight loss super simple, log each serving in the NuMi app. Consistently keeping track of your daily intake can increase weight loss results—so get logging! Log your food right here in NuMi to ensure you’re staying on track >
Fill your Flex menu with a few more of our on-the-go favorites:
Want to lose weight enjoying delicious breakfasts, lunches and dinners? Nutrisystem’s got a plan for you! Click here to learn more >
Calories per Serving: 128
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 1 Vegetable, 1 SmartCarb and 1 Extra
- 8 ounce bag arugula
- 1 Bartlett pear, cored and thinly sliced
- ¼ cup pomegranate seeds
- ¼ cup roughly chopped pistachios
- ¼ cup goat cheese crumbles
- Pomegranate Balsamic Vinaigrette
- 2 Tbsp. white balsamic vinegar
- ¼ cup pomegranate juice
- 2 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp. maple syrup
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Whisk together vinaigrette ingredients. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Add the arugula, pear and pomegranate seeds to a large bowl. Drizzle with vinaigrette and toss gently to coat.
- Divide the salad evenly on 6 plates. Top with goat cheese and pistachios. Serve immediately.