Salad doesn’t have to be boring…and neither does dieting! Keep your waistline intact and your cravings at bay with this hearty Curried Rotisserie Chicken Salad recipe that perfectly combines sweet and savory flavors for a nutritious Flex Meal.
Made with a few simple ingredients, this easy-to-make recipe will likely become a family favorite. The classic base of mayo is swapped for nonfat Greek yogurt, and shredded carrots are added in for an extra crunch. This Rotisserie Chicken Salad is the ultimate recipe for anyone looking to liven up their menu the healthy (but totally delicious!) way.
And if this yummy lunch or dinner doesn’t already sound appealing enough—the name should speak for itself… it’s SUPER easy to whip up thanks to two cups of shredded rotisserie chicken. So not only is this recipe delicious, it also saves major time in the kitchen! In just three simple steps you can mix up a bowl of this Rotisserie Chicken Salad and store it in an airtight container in the fridge. This way, you can ensure you have a healthy meal waiting for you for those on-the-go days and nights.
Pro Tip: It’s perfect to pair with some fresh veggies or even a piece of whole wheat toast (be sure to add in an extra SmartCarb serving if you use the toast!).
Versatile, nutritious and easy—this recipe is a diet win. Enjoy this Flex lunch or dinner on your Nutrisystem meal plan and count each serving as two PowerFuels. To keep your weight loss simple, be sure to download and log your daily food intake in our handy food tracker app, NuMi. It does all the work for you, so you can enjoy your meal plan and weight loss without having to count or keep track of anything on your own! Easily log each serving of Rotisserie Chicken salad right here in NuMi >
Looking for a few more easy-to-make, on-the go recipes for the family? Check out our favorites below:
- Italian Chicken Casserole >
- Slow Cooker Artichoke Chicken >
- Mushrooms Risotto Stuffed Bell Peppers >
Want to lose weight enjoying delicious breakfasts, lunches and dinners? Nutrisystem’s got a plan for you! Click here to learn more >
Calories per Serving: 187
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 2 PowerFuels
- 1 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 Tbsp. freshly-squeezed lime juice
- 1 Tbsp. curry powder
- ½ tsp. sea salt
- 1/8 tsp. ground black pepper
- 8 ounces (~2 cups) cooked, shredded rotisserie chicken
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup slivered almonds
- ½ cup grapes, halved
- ½ cup shredded carrots
- ½ cup roughly-chopped fresh cilantro
- In a medium bowl, whisk together Greek yogurt, lime juice, curry powder, salt and pepper.
- Add the chicken, scallions, slivered almonds, grapes, shredded carrots and cilantro to dressing. Stir to combine.
- For a complete meal, serve with carrots and celery sticks for dipping over a bed of lettuce.