Sheet Pan Pesto Salmon and VeggiesRecipe posted in: Flex Meals & Snacks, Lunches & Dinners, Main Courses
Sheet pan dinners are perfect when you don’t feel like cooking or making a big mess in the kitchen. For example, this Sheet Pan Pesto Salmon and Veggies recipe includes your protein, carb and veggie all on one pan for easy preparation and clean up! Featuring just six ingredients plus a little nonstick cooking spray, it’s the ultimate simple salmon supper for your weight loss plan.
Fresh salmon filets are coated with your favorite store-bought pesto for a blast of effortless flavor. In addition to this magnificent main course, baby potatoes and green beans are baked to perfection with a little olive oil and black pepper. It’s a simple meal that everyone will love.
This Sheet Pan Pesto Salmon and Veggies recipe makes four servings, so it’s perfect for the whole family. One serving contains 232 calories. It’s a balanced Flex meal, counting as one SmartCarb, one PowerFuel, one Extra and half of a Vegetable on the Nutrisystem plan.
Be sure to log all of your Flex meals into the NuMi app to ensure you stay on track with your weight loss goals. Click here to log this recipe in the NuMi app! >
Not a fan of salmon? Swap it out with chicken breast, tilapia or steak! Just adjust the cooking time accordingly to ensure your protein of choice is cooked to the proper temperature.
More Healthy Sheet Pan Recipes
Looking for more easy sheet pan recipes? Check out the delicious ideas below:
- Sheet Pan Healthy and Cheesy Cauliflower Nachos >
- Sheet Pan Potatoes and Pears >
- Orange Ginger Roasted Carrots >
- Baked Sheet Pan Chicken Sausage & Gnocchi >
- Garlic Soy Sheet Pan Tofu >
- Oil-Free Roasted Broccoli and Cauliflower >
Nutrisystem makes dinnertime easy! We send perfectly portioned versions of your favorite meals right to your door. Lose weight and get healthy with our simple meal plan and food delivery service! Click here to learn more >
Calories per Serving: 232
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 1 SmartCarb, 1 PowerFuel, 1 Extra and ½ Vegetable
- 12 oz. salmon
- 2 cups baby potatoes, halved
- 2 cup green beans/haricot verts
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. pesto sauce
- Black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with foil and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place potatoes on the pan and toss with 1 tsp. olive oil and pepper. Arrange in a single layer and bake for 20 minutes.
- Add the salmon and green beans to the pan. Toss the green beans in 1 tsp. oil and pepper. Season salmon with pepper. Top salmon with pesto sauce.
- Cook for 8-12 minutes or until fully cooked.