Baked Sheet Pan Chicken Sausage and Gnocchi RecipeRecipe posted in: Flex Meals & Snacks, Lunches & Dinners, Main Courses
Simplify supper with a single sheet pan! Whether your schedule is jam-packed or you just don’t feel like making a mess with a ton of dishes, sheet pan dinner recipes are the perfect easy eating solution. They’re also very versatile, so you can combine your favorite ingredients for a family meal that everyone will love! Create an entire healthy feast on one pan with this simple and satisfying Sheet Pan Chicken Sausage and Gnocchi recipe!
To make this hearty, homestyle meal, get started by preheating your oven to 450 degrees and prep a large sheet pan with nonstick cooking spray. Prep your main components by slicing up some chicken sausage and cutting red onions into one-inch chunks. You will also need to slice up some cremini mushrooms and cut the green beans in half. Place all of these ingredients onto a sheet pan along with some pre-made whole wheat gnocchi. Top them with a drizzle of olive oil, season with pepper and mix well to ensure all of the ingredients are evenly coated. Finish the pan off with fresh thyme sprigs before throwing the whole thing in the oven.
Bake this easy sausage dinner for 25 minutes, making sure to stir halfway through the cooking time. Once it’s finished cooking, sprinkle the entire pan with some shredded parmesan cheese before serving. It’s that easy!
One serving of this Sheet Pan Chicken Sausage and Gnocchi clocks in at 246 calories. It counts as one SmartCarb, one PowerFuel, one Extra and one Vegetable on the Nutrisystem program. Since you will only have one pan to clean up after preparing this dinner, you’ll have some extra time to log your meal in the NuMi app! By simply keeping track of your food intake throughout the day, you can increase your chances of losing weight and staying on track with your meal plan. Click here to quickly log this recipe in NuMi! >
Healthy Hacks & Substitutions: While we use chicken sausage in this sheet pan recipe, you can easily swap in a beef, turkey or pork sausage if you’d like! You can also mix up the vegetables that you use with other non-starchy options that you enjoy. For example, sliced zucchini, cherry tomatoes or broccoli would be delicious and nutritious additions. Can’t find whole wheat gnocchi? Try it with a different SmartCarb, such as baby potatoes or chunks of sweet potatoes! You could even serve the dish over whole wheat pasta, brown rice of quinoa for extra variety.
Hungry for more easy and healthy dinners? The Leaf Weight Loss Blog is your virtual recipe book that’s filled with Nutrisystem approved ideas! Check out the simple suppers below:
- One-Pan Chicken Sausage Orzo >
- Jalapeno Cheese Stuffed Chicken >
- Instant Pot Beef Stew >
- One-Pan Vegetarian Mexican Quinoa >
- No-Bake French Onion Beef Casserole >
- One-Pan Blackened Cod and Vegetables >
- Easy Chicken Enchiladas >
- Air Fryer Italian Spaghetti Squash >
- One-Pan Lemon Chicken Rice Skillet >
If you need a meal that’s ready in minutes, Nutrisystem has several delicious options that feature savory sausage. They’re easy to prepare and we even send them right to your door! From breakfast to lunch to dinner, you can enjoy sausage from morning to evening with our tasty entrees. Ready to stock up? Click on the links below!:
- Grab and Go Breakfast: Turkey Sausage And Egg Muffin >
- Pantry Friendly Lunch: Red Beans and Rice >
- Easy to Make Lunch: Red Beans and Rice With Quinoa >
- Frozen Favorite Dinner: Italian-Style Sausage and Peppers >
- New to Our Dinner Menu: Supreme Pizza Bowl >
- Pantry Friendly Dinner: Mac and Cheese With Turkey Sausage >
- Perfect Pizza Night Dinner: Italian Sausage and Turkey Pepperoni Pizza >
Reach your weight loss goals with a convenient meal delivery service! Nutrisystem sends perfectly portioned meals and snacks directly to your door. Learn more about our programs here! >
Calories per Serving: 246
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 1 SmartCarb, 1 PowerFuel, 1 Extra and 1 Vegetable
- 1 ½ cups whole wheat gnocchi
- 6 oz. chicken sausage, sliced into 1-inch slices
- ¼ cup red onion, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 cup cremini mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup green beans, cut in half
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- 5 sprigs fresh thyme
- ¼ cup shredded parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Spray baking sheet with nonstick spray.
- Place gnocchi, sausage, onions, mushrooms and green beans onto the baking sheet. Drizzle with oil and season with pepper. Mix well. Top with thyme sprigs.
- Cook for 25 minutes, stirring halfway through the cooking time.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with parmesan cheese.