One-Pan Blackened Cod and VegetablesRecipe posted in: Flex Meals & Snacks, Lunches & Dinners, Main Courses
Fish, veggies and spices: Three simple components to make one delicious dinner. Talk about healthy eating made easy! Fresh cod fillets are blackened with a savory blend of spices and baked to perfection with fresh vegetables and olive oil. It’s a protein-packed, low-carb dinner that’s perfect for busy weeknights!
We love a one-pan dish. One pan means easy meal prep and easy cleanup! For this healthy yet hearty meal, we pile our pan with cherry tomatoes, Brussels sprouts and cod fillets coated in olive oil. Finally, we season the fish with a medley of spices and herbs, such as garlic powder, onion powder, oregano, black pepper, paprika and cayenne pepper. After 20 minutes in a 400 degree oven, it’s time to plate it up and dig in!
One serving of this One-Pan Blackened Cod and Vegetables recipe contains 152 calories. It counts as one PowerFuel, one Extra and one Vegetable on your Nutrisystem program. Feel free to pair it with a SmartCarb if it fits into your daily menu! Try it with roasted potatoes, a serving of quinoa or even some whole wheat pasta. Just make sure to log your entire meal in the NuMi app to stay on track with your healthy meal plan.
Looking for more one-pan dinners for your weekly weight loss menu? From chicken to fish to vegetarian, we have a healthy option for everyone! Try the nutrition and delicious recipes below:
- One-Pan Rice, Chicken and Vegetables >
- One-Pan Harissa Roasted Vegetables >
- One-Pan Paprika-Tomato Chicken and Rice >
- One-Pan Salmon, Brussels Sprouts and Squash >
- One-Pan Chicken Parmesan & Green Beans >
- One-Pan Tofu Fajitas >
- One Pan Greek Fish and Vegetables >
Get started with a convenient meal delivery service that helps you lose weight and get healthy! Nutrisystem delivers pantry and freezer friendly options directly to your door. Click here to learn more about our simple meal plans! >
Calories per Serving: 152
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 1 PowerFuel, 1 Extra and 1 Vegetable
- 1 lb. (4 pieces) cod fillets
- 2 cups Brussels sprouts, halved
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 4 tsp. olive oil
- Black pepper, to taste
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1 tsp. oregano
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- 2 tsp. paprika
- ¼ tsp. cayenne pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Place Brussels sprouts and cherry tomatoes on a baking sheet. Drizzle with 2 teaspoons of olive oil and season with black pepper to taste.
- Mix together the blackened seasoning.
- Place cod onto the baking sheet and brush tops with 2 teaspoons of olive oil. Sprinkle blackened seasoning on top.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until cod is cooked through.