One Pan Meal: Greek Fish and VegetablesRecipe posted in: Flex Meals & Snacks, Lunches & Dinners, Main Courses
Not planning to sail around Mykonos anytime soon?
That’s alright, this one pan meal will give you a small taste of that sweet lifestyle. Fresh, white fish and olives go together like Greek peanut butter and jelly for an amazingly wholesome dinner. Keeping things light, but not skimping on the healthy fats, this recipe is a Mediterranean style classic that fills the air with its perfectly roasted seafood aroma. So balanced and so yummy. Jot this one down under your Flex Meal Dinner for meatless Monday.
One serving of this Greek Fish and Vegetables counts as one SmartCarb, two PowerFuels, one Vegetable and two Extras on the Nutrisystem program. Log this recipe in the NuMi app! >
Calories per Serving: 364
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 1 SmartCarb, 2 PowerFuels, 1 Vegetable and 2 Extras
- 8 oz. white fish (tilapia, halibut, cod, flounder)
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup red onion, sliced
- 1 cup chickpeas
- 2 Tbsp. black olives
- 2 tsp. oregano
- 2 tsp. rosemary
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- Preheat oven to 425° F.
- In a small bowl, mix together the dressing ingredients.
- In a large bowl, mix together tomatoes, red onion, chickpeas, olives and half of the dressing mixture.
- Spread contents of the large bowl on a greased baking sheet and bake for 5 minutes.
- Coat the rest of the dressing mixture on the fish.
- Pull the pan out and top it with the fish.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the fish is cooked through.