One-Pan Harissa Roasted VegetablesRecipe posted in: Flex Meals & Snacks, Snacks, Sides
As autumn rolls in, veggie side dishes are transformed from fresh salads to roasted platters. Celebrate the season with a spicy recipe that’s filled with beautiful colors and big flavor. Featuring red and yellow bell peppers, purple eggplant, red onions and green zucchini, our One-Pan Harissa Roasted Vegetables are the perfect way to warm up this fall season.
Healthy Hack: Feel free to incorporate your favorite vegetables into this recipe! Try it with Brussels sprouts, tomatoes, beets and even cauliflower. Want to add a SmartCarb? Include some chopped sweet potatoes for a fall side dish that is sure to impress.
Meal prep and clean-up is made easy with this simple dish. You will get six delicious servings of Harissa Roasted Vegetables in this one-pan recipe. One serving contains 79 calories and counts as one Extra and one Vegetable serving on Nutrisystem. We recommend eating at least four servings of non-starchy veggies each day for the best weight loss results. Keep track of your food intake in the NuMi app to ensure you’re getting in enough. Click here to quickly log this recipe in NuMi! >
Cold weather is the perfect time of the year for roasting your favorite healthy ingredients! It brings out the sweetness in veggies, creates deep flavor in lean meats and the warmth of the oven heats up your home. Welcome winter weather and chilly fall nights with the delicious recipes below:
- Curry Roasted Vegetables >
- Roasted Rainbow Vegetable Flatbread >
- Roasted Chicken with Rainbow Carrots and Potatoes >
- Roasted Turnip Salad >
- Roasted Green Beans & Mushrooms with Honey Balsamic Drizzle >
- Slow Cooker Roasted Turkey >
- Maple Roasted Acorn Squash with Brussels Sprouts and Bacon >
- Roasted Garlic Hummus >
- Honey Roasted Duck >
- Maple Roasted Root Vegetables >
- Zoodle Mac and Cheese with Roasted Veggies >
Want to enjoy the robust flavor of roasting without the wait time? Nutrisystem is here to help! Our Roasted Turkey Medallions are super delicious and ready to enjoy in minutes. It features tender turkey, savory turkey gravy and a side of creamy mashed potatoes. Talk about fall comfort food made easy!
Want to lose weight and get healthy with a convenient meal delivery service? Learn more about the Nutrisystem program! >
Calories per Serving: 79
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 1 Vegetable and 1 Extra
- 1 eggplant, cut into chunks
- 1 zucchini, halved and cut into thick slices
- 1 red onion, cut into wedges
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into chunks
- 1 yellow bell pepper, cut into chunks
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. harissa paste
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Place vegetables onto a baking sheet and toss with olive oil and harissa paste.
- Roast for 35 minutes or until soft.