Roasted Rainbow Vegetable FlatbreadRecipe posted in: Flex Meals & Snacks, Lunches & Dinners, Main Courses
Colorful, creative and carefully crafted, this fabulous flatbread recipe is here to crush your pizza cravings. Enjoy a medley of roasted rainbow veggies atop a creamy blend of ricotta and shaved Parmesan. Grab a slice of this easy, cheesy, whole wheat flatbread that’s the perfect addition to your Nutrisystem Flex menu.
Healthy Hacks: Can’t find a whole wheat pizza crust? You can easily swap in the Garlic Cheese Flatbread from Nutrisystem! This thin, whole-wheat crust is the perfect vessel for all of the non-starchy veggies in this healthy recipe. You can even feel free to get creative with your own favorite toppings, including any spices, herbs and proteins that you enjoy. Throw on some turkey pepperoni or grilled chicken for a smart and satisfying supper that’s packed with protein (just be sure to add another PowerFuel to this dish!).
One serving of this Roasted Rainbow Vegetable Flatbread recipe clocks in at just 302 calories. It’s a very balanced Flex meal, counting as one SmartCarb, one PowerFuel, one Vegetable and one Extra on the Nutrisystem program. Even though this recipe fits into your meal plan, it’s still important to keep track of it in your food journal for the best results. Use our FREE NuMi app to stay organized and on plan throughout your weight loss journey. Click here to log this recipe in NuMi! >
Looking for more pizza-inspired recipes for your weight loss menu? Check out the healthy meal ideas below!:
- Pizza Stuffed Chicken >
- Deep Dish Pizza Cups >
- Eggplant Margherita Pizza >
- Garlic Ricotta Cheese Flatbread >
- Air Fryer Mexican Pizza >
- Whole Wheat Pizza >
- Low Carb Cauliflower Crust Pizza >
- Nutrisystem Pizza Burger >
- Ricotta Pesto Eggplant Pizza >
- Roasted Red Pepper Eggplant Pizza >
- Fast Hawaiian Flatbread >
- Air Fryer Pizza Rolls >
No time for cooking? We know you’re busy, which is why Nutrisystem has plenty of tasty pizza options that are ready to enjoy in minutes! From classic creations like our Thick Crust Pizza and Margherita Pizza to creative combinations such as Chicken and Bacon Ranch Pizza and Italian Sausage and Turkey Pepperoni Pizza, there are plenty of options for your diet-friendly pizza night.
Get started with a convenient meal delivery service that helps you lose weight and get healthy! Nutrisystem delivers pantry and freezer friendly options directly to your door. Learn more about our simple meal plans or shop our full menu a la carte! >
Calories per Serving: 302
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 1 SmartCarb, 1 PowerFuel, 1 Vegetable and 1 Extra
- 1 whole wheat pizza crust
- ½ cup mushrooms, sliced
- 2 Roma tomatoes, sliced
- ¼ red onion, sliced
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp. minced garlic
- 1 cup ricotta cheese, part skim
- ½ cup shaved Parmesan cheese
- 2 Tbsp. fresh basil, chopped
- 2 tsp. fresh rosemary, chopped
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Toss vegetables with olive oil and pepper. Pour onto the baking sheet and cook for 20 minutes.
- Mix together ricotta and garlic. Spread onto the pizza crust.
- Top the flatbread with roasted vegetables, basil, rosemary and Parmesan cheese. Bake for 8-10 minutes.