Air Fryer Pizza Rolls RecipeRecipe posted in: Flex Meals & Snacks, Snacks, Appetizers, Main Courses, Snacks
Who doesn’t love pizza? Even better—who doesn’t love pizza on a diet? These Air Fryer Pizza Rolls are the perfect fix to all of your pizza cravings and are completely guilt-free. “Fried” to crispy perfection, this is a recipe you’re going to want to add to the menu ASAP.
Cheesy Air Fryer Pizza Rolls are created from a few simple ingredients, including mozzarella cheese, turkey pepperoni, pizza sauce and wonton wrappers. Simply lay out the wonton wrappers and dampen with water. Cover each wrapper in about one teaspoon of tomato sauce. Add pepperoni and two teaspoons of cheese. Fold up the wonton wrappers and pop in the air fryer until golden brown (about six minutes). With just four ingredients and five simple steps, you’ll be biting into a cheesy, crispy homemade pizza roll, all while staying on track with your healthy diet.
If you’re an air fryer fan like we are, we’ve got plenty of other recipes you NEED to try. Check out Healthier Fried Chicken & 13 Other Amazing Air Fryer Recipes for amazing (and healthier) alternatives to some of your fried favorites.
We’ve also got plenty of Nutrisystem pizzas for another easy-to-make, cheesy meal.
- Pepperoni Pizza Melt
- Four Cheese Melt
- Chicken Mozzarella Melt
- Thick Crust Pizza
- Italian Herb Flatbread Pizza
- Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza
- Italian Sausage And Turkey Pepperoni Pizza
- Margherita Pizza
Whether you decide to whip up these delicious, guilt-free Air Fryer Pizza rolls or choose to indulge in an also guilt-free Nutrisystem pizza, remember to log all of your food in your NuMi app. NuMi is our free food tracker app that makes staying on track with your weight loss goals easy. Learn everything you need to know about using the NuMi app right here >
Want to lose weight enjoying bread, pasta, pizza and even ice cream? Nutrisystem’s got a plan for you! Click here to learn more >
*Please note that all air fryers cook differently. Before trying any recipe, always refer to the manufacturer safety instructions provided with your specific air fryer.
Servings: 24 (2 rolls)
Calories per Serving: 67
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 2 Extras
- ½ cup pizza sauce, low sodium
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, low fat
- 16 turkey pepperoni slices, chopped into small pieces
- 24 wonton wrappers
- Lay out wonton wrappers on a working surface. Moisten each wrapper with water.
- Load about a teaspoon of pizza sauce. Add pepperoni and about two teaspoons of cheese.
- Fold wrapper to a sealed rectangle. Spray with nonstick spray.
- Place in greased Air Fryer on 350 egrees F. Cook for 6 minutes or until golden brown and crisp.
- Serve with extra pizza sauce, if desired.
- *Please note that all air fryers cook differently. Before trying any recipe, always refer to the manufacturer safety instructions provided with your specific air fryer.