Skinny Bloody Mary Mocktail RecipeRecipe posted in: Without Nutrisystem Shakes, Shakes, Smoothies & Drinks
Are you looking for a healthy alternative to the classic Bloody Mary cocktail? This Skinny Bloody Mary Mocktail Recipe is the perfect drink for you! Made with just a few simple ingredients, this skinny bloody mary mocktail is just as delicious as the original, but without all the calories.
A Healthy Bloody Mary Recipe
Here’s a delicious and healthy mocktail recipe for your next party! Whether you’re trying to watch your weight or just not in the mood for a boozy drink, this skinny Bloody Mary mocktail is is perfect for those who want to enjoy a healthy Bloody Mary without all the calories.. It’s light, refreshing, and easy to make—plus, it still has that delicious tomato flavor you love.
To make this mocktail, simply mix together sodium-free tomato juice or low-sodium vegetable juice, and lime or lemon juice. Add Worcestershire sauce, horseradish and hot pepper sauce to taste. Pour the mixture over ice in glasses and garnish with celery sticks. This skinny bloody mary is sure to be a hit with your guests!
Make your mocktail a cocktail! You can add a shot of vodka (1.5 ounces = 1 serving) to your glass. Learn more about alcohol on Nutrisystem here! >
More Healthy and Easy Mocktail Recipes
Check out these other healthy and delicious mocktail ideas that fit into your weight loss plan:
- Booze-Free Berry Lemonade Mocktail >
- Hot Toddy Mocktail >
- Must-Have Mojito Mocktail >
- Skinny White Sangria Mocktail >
- 3-Ingredient Blackberry Mint Julep Mocktail >
- Easy Rosemary Grapefruit Kombucha Mocktail >
- Virgin Jalapeno Lemon Margarita >
Calories per Serving: 24
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 1 Vegetable
- 2 cups no salt added tomato juice or low-sodium vegetable juice
- 2 Tbsp. lime or lemon juice
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- ½ tsp. prepared horseradish
- Few drops bottled hot pepper sauce
- Ice cubes
- Celery sticks for garnish (optional)
- Mix together the juices, Worcestershire sauce, horseradish and hot pepper sauce.
- Pour mixture over ice in glasses.
- Garnish with celery sticks.