Strawberry Watermelon Kiwi SmoothieRecipe posted in: Flex Meals & Snacks, Snacks, Without Nutrisystem Shakes, Shakes, Smoothies & Drinks
Three summer superstars collide in a creamy, dreamy yogurt smoothie that’s filled with fresh, fruity flavor! Watermelon, kiwi and strawberries are paired with Greek yogurt in this delicious and nutritious blended beverage. If you’re searching for the ultimate summertime sup, give our Strawberry Watermelon Kiwi Smoothie recipe a try today!
This layered smoothie starts with a sweet and sour combination of kiwis, nonfat plain Greek yogurt and ice. After blending these three ingredients together, you’ll blend together watermelon, frozen strawberries and more nonfat plain Greek yogurt until smooth.
After you have your light pink smoothie and light green smoothie, you can pour them into glasses side by side. You could also layer the colors on top of each other. Grab a straw and enjoy this simple snack or dessert!
This healthy Strawberry Watermelon Kiwi Smoothie recipe makes four servings, so it’s perfect for sharing with the family. The best part? One serving comes in under 100 calories (91 to be exact!). If you’re on the Nutrisystem weight loss program, you can log it as one SmartCarb in your NuMi app journal.
Healthy Hacks: Smoothie recipes are easy to customize and adjust to your preference! You can easily swap out any of the fruits in this recipe with a different option. For example, you can use frozen raspberries or blueberries instead of the frozen strawberries. Swap the watermelon with fresh cantaloupe or honeydew.
Not a fan of kiwi? Try replacing it with sliced bananas or chopped mangos. The fruity combinations are endless!
It’s summer and we’re craving more sweet and refreshing smoothie recipes! Check out the other healthy shake and smoothie recipes below:
- Pear Passion Fruit Smoothie >
- Vanilla Lime Milkshake >
- Orange Carrot Ginger Smoothie >
- Matcha Melon Smoothie >
- Black Forest Chocolate Cherry Milkshake >
- Strawberry Cheesecake Superfood Smoothie >
- Oatmeal Raisin Cookie Shake >
- Vanilla Latte Protein Smoothie >
Do you want more on-the-go meals and snacks? Nutrisystem has a plan for you! Click here to learn more >
Calories per Serving: 91
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 1 SmartCarb
- 2 kiwis
- 1 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 2 cups watermelon cubes
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- ¼ cup ice
- Place kiwis, ½ cup Greek yogurt and ice in blender. Blend until smooth. Set aside.
- Rinse blender and blend watermelon, frozen strawberries and remaining yogurt. Blend until smooth.
- Pour the two smoothies into glasses side by side, or layer them on top of each other.