If you’re looking to kick your day off with a delicious and nutrient-packed superfood, you’re going to want to bookmark this tasty recipe. Packed with bursts of cherry flavor and topped with pistachios, this Superfood Smoothie Bowl is bound to become your morning go-to. The rich flavor and superpowers of beets make this recipe the ultimate diet-win.
Not only is this Superfood Smoothie Bowl absolutely delicious, it’s also easy to make. Grab your blender or food processor and simply puree frozen cherries, milk and Greek yogurt until smooth. Add ice and continue blending until you reach your desired thickness. Divide this mixture into two bowls and top with slices of fresh cherries and chopped pistachios. Not a pistachio lover? Try sliced almonds or cashew pieces!
While this delicious recipe makes two full servings, each serving counts as just one SmartCarb and one PowerFuel on your Nutrisystem meal plan. Clocking in at just 224 calories, this Superfood Smoothie Bowl is a dieter’s dream come true. Although this recipe checks off all the nutritional boxes, it’s still important to log each serving in the NuMi app. Not familiar with our handy, easy-to-use food tracker app? Check out NuMi 101: A Comprehensive Guide to Our Free Tracking App >
Are you a chocolate lover? We’ve got you covered. Fruit fanatic? Look no further. If smoothie bowls are your healthy go-to, check out a few of our other favorite smoothie bowl recipes to mix things up on your weekly menu:
- German Chocolate Smoothie Bowl >
- Chocolate Mango Smoothie Bowl >
- Green Almond Butter Smoothie Bowl >
- Vanilla Berry Grapefruit Smoothie Bowl >
- Raspberry Almond Smoothie Bowl >
- Creamy Apple Cinnamon Smoothie Bowl >
Want to lose weight enjoying cake, ice cream and even cookies? Nutrisystem’s got a plan for you! Click here to learn more >
Calories per Serving: 224
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 1 SmartCarb and 1 PowerFuel
- 1 small raw beet, peeled
- 1 cup frozen cherries
- ½ cup frozen riced cauliflower
- 1 cup skim milk
- ½ cup nonfat vanilla Greek yogurt
- ½ cup pitted fresh cherries, sliced
- 2 Tbsp. shelled pistachios, chopped
- Ice, to taste
- In a blender puree beet, frozen cherries, milk and Greek yogurt until smooth. Add ice until desired thickness is achieved.
- Divide into two small bowls. Top each bowl with sliced, fresh cherries and chopped pistachios.