The $100,000 Better Together Partner Plan Giveaway Official Contest RulesArticle posted in: Diet & Nutrition
There is no purchase necessary to enter or win Nutrisystem’s $100,000 Better Together Giveaway.
- Order Nutrisystem’s Partner Plan,
- Download the NUMI app here, go to the Newsfeed Card and click “Special Offers” to submit an entry form, OR
- visit https://leaf.nutrisystem.com/better-together-giveaway/ and submit a form via U.S. mail to Nutrisystem, Inc.
- Grand Prize of $25,000
- 2 First Prizes of $10,000
- Second Prize of $5,000, AND
- 100 prizes of $500.
Open to legal residents of the 50 U.S. /D.C., age 18+ (19+ in AL and NE, 21+ in MS). Void outside the 50 U.S. /DC and where prohibited. Sweepstakes starts on December 26, 2021 at 12:00:01 AM ET; and ends on April 4, 2022 at 11:59:59 PM EST. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received. Limit: 1 entry per household. See below for full Official Rules. Sponsor: Nutrisystem, Inc, 600 Office Center Drive, Fort Washington, PA 19034.
The $100,000 Better Together Partner Plan Giveaway
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. Void where prohibited by law and outside the fifty (50) United States. Subject to all federal, state, and local laws, regulations, and ordinances. Sweepstakes begins on December 26, 2021 at 12:01 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on April 4, 2022 at 11:59 p.m. ET (the “Sweepstakes Period”). Sponsor’s computer is the official time keeping device for this Sweepstakes.
1. Eligibility: The $100,000 Better Together Partner Plan Giveaway (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to legal U.S. residents currently residing in the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are 18 years old or the age of majority in their respective jurisdiction, whichever is older as of the date of entry. Employees, officers, and directors of Nutrisystem Inc. (“Sponsor”) or any of their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, representatives, consultants, contractors, legal counsel, advertising, public relations, promotional, fulfillment, and marketing agencies, (collectively, the “Sweepstakes Entities”) and members of their immediate families (spouses, parents, siblings and children, regardless of where they live) and those living in the same household are not eligible to enter or win. People who have been remunerated by Sponsor in excess of $500, including winners of previous Nutrisystem sweepstakes, contests, or other promotions, are ineligible. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and to Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. Sponsor reserves the right to verify the eligibility of winners.
2. Sponsor: The Sweepstakes is sponsored by Nutrisystem Inc., 600 Office Center Drive, Fort Washington, PA 19034.
3. How to Enter: There are three ways to enter the Sweepstakes, all of which must be performed during the Sweepstakes Period: First, entrants may enter the Sweepstakes by purchasing a Partner Plan by going to https://www.nutrisystem.com/jsps_hmr/diet-plans/weight-loss-plans.jsp?plan=2-person. Second, entrants may also enter the Sweepstakes by downloading the free NuMi app available on Google Play and the App Store. Third, entrants may submit a mail-in form, accessible at SITE, to Nutrisystem at 600 Office Center Drive, Fort Washington, PA 19034 (must be received no later than April 5, 2022) For all methods, you must agree to these Official Rules and complete all required information to be eligible to enter. Normal Internet access, phone, and usage charges imposed by your online or phone service may apply. LIMIT ONE (1) ENTRY PER PERSON. ADDITIONAL ENTRIES WILL BE DISQUALIFIED. Automated or bulk entries or entries submitted by third parties will be disqualified. Entries must be submitted by the entrant. No copies, facsimiles, or mechanical reproductions of the entry form will be accepted. Any attempt by any participant to obtain more than the stated number of plays and/or entries by using multiple and/or different identities, forms, registrations, email addresses, logins, or any other methods will void that participant’s plays and/or entries, and that participant may be disqualified at Sponsor’s discretion. Multiple participants are not permitted to share the same email address. In the event of a dispute as to any registration or play, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the registrant or player. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder to the Sponsor or forfeit the prize. Entries specifying an invalid, non-working, or inactive email address will be disqualified and ineligible to win. Incomplete, illegible, corrupted, or untimely entries are void and will be disqualified.
4. Prizes: A total of one hundred and twenty-three (123) prizes will be awarded, as follows:
One (1) Grand Prize Winner will receive $25,000 (the “Grand Prize Winner”).
Two (2) First Prize Winners will each receive $10,000 (the “First Prize Winners”).
One (1) Second Prize Winner will receive $5,000 (the “Second Prize Winner”)
One hundred (100) Winners will each receive $500 (the “Weekly Prize Winners”).
Total Approximate Retail Value of all Prizes to be awarded: $100,000.
Prize Restrictions: Limit one (1) prize per person, per household. Any and all applicable federal, state, and local taxes and all fees and expenses related to acceptance and use of prize not specifically stated herein, including but not limited to, change of air travel fees, ground transportation, automobile insurance, meals, incidentals, passenger tariffs or duties, surcharges, service charges or facility charges, personal charges at lodging, security fees and/or other expenses, are the responsibility solely of winner. Prize cannot be substituted, assigned, or transferred, and must be accepted as awarded following the fulfillment of all Sweepstakes obligations, including, if applicable, paid travel and participation in a video shoot; however, Sponsor reserves the right to make equivalent prize substitutions at its sole discretion. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prizes or components of a prize(s). Prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer. Only the number of prizes stated in these Official Rules is available to be won in the Sweepstakes. If, by reason of a print or other error, more prizes are claimed than the number set forth in these Official Rules, an alternate winner will be selected in accordance with the winner selection method described above from among all eligible claimants making purportedly valid claims to award the advertised number of prizes available.
5. Selection of Winners:
The Grand Prize Drawing
On or about April 7, 2022, Sponsor will select the name of 1 potential Grand Prize Winners in a random drawing from among all entries received. The odds of winning are based on the number of eligible entries received. The potential Winners will be notified by email, telephone and/or overnight delivery on or about April 11, 2022.
First Prize Drawing
On or about April 7, 2022, Sponsor will select the name of 2 potential First Prize Winners in a random drawing from among all entries received. The odds of winning are based on the number of eligible entries received. The potential Winners will be notified by email, telephone and/or overnight delivery on or about April 11, 2022.
Second Prize Drawing
On or about April 7, 2022, Sponsor will select the name of 1 potential First Prize Winner in a random drawing from among all entries received. The odds of winning are based on the number of eligible entries received. The potential Winners will be notified by email, telephone and/or overnight delivery on or about April 11, 2022.
The Weekly Prize Drawing
Beginning on January 6, 2022 and until April 7, 2022 Sponsor will select the names of potential Weekly Prize winner each week until April 7, 2022 of the prizes in a random drawing from among all entries received (for a total of 100 winners). The odds of winning are based on the number of eligible entries received. The potential Winner[s] will be notified by [email, telephone and/or overnight delivery on or about every Friday during the contest period
Verification of Potential Winners: ALL POTENTIAL WINNERS ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSOR, WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE SWEEPSTAKES. AN ENTRANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE UNLESS AND UNTIL ENTRANT’S ELIGIBILITY HAS BEEN VERIFIED AND ENTRANT HAS BEEN NOTIFIED THAT VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE.
Except where legally prohibited, each potential Prize winner must sign and return, within seven (7) days of being notified, a[n] Affidavit/Declaration of Eligibility, Liability & Publicity Release, as applicable, in order to claim his/her prize. If a potential Winner cannot be contacted in person via email, telephone, and/or registered mail after the first attempt to contact him/her, or if he/she fails to sign and return the Affidavit/Declaration of Eligibility, Liability & Publicity Release, as applicable, within the required time period (if applicable), or in the event that a potential Winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner selected by a random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. If Sponsor is unable to determine and verify a potential winner after repeated alternate drawings or if Sponsor fails to receive a sufficient number of entries to correspond to the number of prize(s) available to be awarded, Sponsor reserves the right to not award the all prize(s).
6. General Conditions: This Sweepstakes is governed by the laws of the United States. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and to Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Sponsor, and its agencies are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, damaged, stolen, misdirected, or illegible entries; lost, interrupted, or unavailable network, server, or other connections, garbled transmissions or miscommunications, telephone transmission problems; computer or software malfunctions or damage to a user’s computer equipment (software or hardware); technical failures; or other errors or malfunctions of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, or otherwise. Proof of sending or submission of entry will not be deemed proof of receipt by Sponsor. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAW, AND, SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO PROSECUTE AND SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be attempting to tamper with or undermine the entry process, Sponsor’s website, and/or the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes; to violate the Official Rules; or to act in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, void any suspect entries and (a) cancel or terminate the Sweepstakes (or any portion thereof); (b) modify the Sweepstakes or suspend the Sweepstakes to address the impairment and then resume the Sweepstakes in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; and/or (c) award the prize at random from among the eligible, non-suspect entries received up to the time of the impairment.
7. Publicity; Limitations of Liability and Releases:
a. BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES, ENTRANT AGREES THAT SPONSOR, AND ITS RESPECTIVE PARENT COMPANIES, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, REPRESENTATIVES, CONSULTANTS, CONTRACTORS, LEGAL COUNSEL, ADVERTISING, PUBLIC RELATIONS, PROMOTIONAL, FULFILLMENT AND MARKETING, WEBSITE PROVIDERS, WEB MASTERS, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES, AND AGENTS (THE “RELEASED PARTIES”) WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR, AND SHALL BE HELD HARMLESS BY ENTRANTS AGAINST, ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY INJURIES, LOSSES OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND TO PERSONS, INCLUDING PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH, OR PROPERTY RESULTING IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, MISUSE, OR USE OF THE PRIZE, ENTRY, OR PARTICIPATION IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR IN ANY SWEEPSTAKES RELATED ACTIVITY, OR ANY CLAIMS BASED ON PUBLICITY RIGHTS, DEFAMATION OR INVASION OF PRIVACY, OR MERCHANDISE DELIVERY. THE RELEASED PARTIES ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE IF ANY PRIZE CANNOT BE AWARDED DUE TO CANCELLATIONS, DELAYS, OR INTERRUPTIONS DUE TO ACTS OF GOD, ACTS OF WAR, EPIDEMIC, PANDEMIC, NATURAL DISASTERS, WEATHER, OR TERRORISM. BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES, ENTRANT AGREES THAT THE RELEASED PARTIES WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY INJURIES, DAMAGES, OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES TO PERSONS, INCLUDING DEATH, OR TO PROPERTY ARISING OUT OF ACCESS TO AND USE OF ANY WEBSITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR THE DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM SUCH WEBSITE.
b. EXCEPT WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW, PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES CONSTITUTES WINNER’S GRANT TO SPONSOR (WHICH GRANT WILL BE CONFIRMED IN WRITING ON REQUEST OF SPONSOR), AND THE RELEASED PARTIES THE RIGHT AND PERMISSION TO PRINT, PUBLISH, BROADCAST, AND USE, WORLDWIDE IN ANY MEDIA NOW KNOWN OR HEREAFTER DEVELOPED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WORLD WIDE WEB, AT ANY TIME OR TIMES, THE WINNER’S ENTRY, NAME, PORTRAIT, PICTURE, VOICE, LIKENESS, OPINIONS AND BIOGRAPHICAL INFORMATION (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO HOMETOWN AND STATE) FOR ADVERTISING, TRADE, AND PROMOTIONAL PURPOSES (INCLUDING THE ANNOUNCEMENT OF HIS OR HER NAME ON TELEVISION OR RADIO BROADCAST) WITHOUT ADDITIONAL CONSIDERATION OR COMPENSATION.
c. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING REGARDING THIS SWEEPSTAKES, INCLUDING SPONSOR’S WEBSITE https://www.nutrisystem.com/ AND ALL PRIZES, ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY. CHECK LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
8. Disputes. Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in Mecklenburg County, North Carolina; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of North Carolina, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of North Carolina or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of North Carolina.
10. Official Rules and Winners List: For a copy of the Official Rules, visit https://leaf.nutrisystem.com/better-together-giveaway/. For a list of winners available after April 11, 2022 visit https://leaf.nutrisystem.com/better-together-giveaway-winners/.
Copyright ©2021 Nutrisystem Inc.® are registered trademarks of Nutrisystem Inc. All rights reserved.