Easy 10-Minute Sheet Pan Shrimp Fajitas RecipeRecipe posted in: Flex™ Meals & Snacks, Snacks, Healthy Sides & Snacks, Lunches & Dinners
Shrimp Fajitas are a meal that screams lively, Friday night dinner out.
What you may not realize, however, is how perfect they are for every night of the week. High-protein, low calorie, sheet pan baked shrimp is spiced up in a way that leaves cold shrimp cocktail looking sadder than ever—and don’t get us wrong, we love shrimp cocktail as much as everyone else.
This shrimp can only be described as crispy, cumin-coated, taste-bud-firing deliciousness, paired with flavorful, subtly sweet vegetables and wrapped in the warm embrace of a whole wheat tortilla. Cooking under extreme heat for minutes at a time, results in a meal roasted to perfection and quick as ever.
Working late? Shrimp fajitas. Craving excitement? Shrimp fajitas. Watching your weight? Shrimp fajitas.
You can enjoy this delicious dish as a healthy side, a flex snack or as base for a flex lunch or dinner. Adjust your serving size according to how you choose to enjoy it. And don’t forget to log this recipe in the NuMi App. >
Calories per Serving: 263
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 1 SmartCarb, 1 PowerFuel and 1 Vegetable
- 1 1/2 lbs. of shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 yellow bell pepper, sliced thin
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced thin
- 1 orange bell pepper, sliced thin
- 1 small red onion, sliced thin
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp. of kosher salt
- freshly ground pepper
- 2 tsp. chili powder
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. onion powder
- 1/2 tsp. of ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon of smoked paprika
- fresh cilantro for garnish
- 6 whole wheat tortilla, warmed
- Preheat oven to 450 F and spray baking sheet with zero-calorie nonstick cooking spray.
- Combine shrimp, onion, bell pepper, olive oil and dry spices in a large bowl.
- Pour contents across baking sheet and spread evenly.
- Cook for about 8 minutes. Switch oven to broil and cook for 2 more minutes or until the shrimp is fully cooked.
- Remove baking sheet, add lime juice and season with fresh cilantro. Serve with warmed, whole wheat tortilla.