3-Ingredient Banana Pancakes RecipeRecipe posted in: Breakfasts, Flex Meals & Snacks, Main Courses
Some mornings are just made for pancakes, right? Luckily, Nutrisystem’s got a guilt-free and diet-friendly version of this morning must-have (check it out here), and it’s a total fan favorite.
But, if you wake up wanting pancakes and you don’t have any of ours on hand, here’s a healthy version sure to get your day off to a tasty start. The best part is, these simple, 3-Ingredient Banana Pancakes take just minutes to prepare. Plus, it makes two servings so you’ll have enough to share.
Can’t get enough pancakes? Check out these delicious pancake recipes:
Servings: Makes 8 pancakes; 4 pancakes is one serving
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 4 pancakes count as 2 PowerFuels and 1 SmartCarb. Add 1 Extra if you use maple syrup.
- 4 eggs
- 2 medium bananas
- 2 tsp. cinnamon
- Zero-calorie cooking spray
- 1 Tbsp. maple syrup (optional)
- Add eggs, bananas and cinnamon to a mixing bowl, then mash bananas and mix ingredients until mixture is smooth.
- Spray a medium pan with zero-calorie cooking spray, then bring to medium heat.
- Pour in 1/4 cup batter and let cook for 90 seconds.
- Flip pancake and let cook for another 90 seconds.
- Repeat until you’ve created 8 pancakes.
- Top pancakes with maple syrup if you’d like.