Red, White & Blueberry PancakesRecipe posted in: Tasty Takes on Nutrisystem Meals, Breakfasts, Breakfasts, Flex™ Meals & Snacks, Snacks, Snacks & Desserts
Celebrate your independence from breakfasts that don’t satisfy with these delicious and filling Red, White & Blueberry Pancakes, packed with protein thanks to the addition of the Nutrisystem Vanilla FreshStart Shake and egg whites.
Fresh berries and bananas add sweetness to these Red, White & Blueberry Pancakes, so you won’t even need syrup or honey!
Running low on your Vanilla FreshStart Shakes? Click here to restock your stash >
Servings: Makes 3 pancakes; all 3 pancakes count as 1 serving
Calories per Serving: 251
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 1 SmartCarb and1 ½ PowerFuels
- 1 Vanilla FreshStart Shake™
- 2 egg whites
- ¼ tsp. baking powder
- ¼ cup blueberries
- ½ medium, banana, sliced
- ¼ cup strawberries, halved
- 1 Tbsp. water
- To make berry sauce, add blueberries strawberries and water in a small sauce pan over medium-high heat. Let it cook to a boil and then smash the strawberries and blueberries with the back of a spoon to break them up.
- Meanwhile, mix FreshStart Shake™ , egg whites, and baking powder.
- Heat small pan and spray with nonstick spray. Pour batter into pan. Flip when first side is brown.
- Top with sliced bananas and berry sauce