Healthy 3-Ingredient Oatmeal Raisin Cookie RecipeRecipe posted in: Flex Meals & Snacks, Snacks, Snacks, Desserts
Mashed banana is the secret ingredient in this recipe for 3-Ingredient Oatmeal Raisin Cookies. These cookies aren’t just easy to make, they’re totally tasty, too!
Pro Tip: If you want even more flavor, add a sprinkle of cinnamon before you bake them.
Don’t forget to log each serving in the NuMi App to ensure you’re staying on track with your weight loss goals. Easily log your food in NuMi by clicking here >
Servings: Makes 15 cookies (1 serving = 2 cookies)
Calories per Serving: 100
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 1 SmartCarb
- Nonstick zero-calorie cooking spray
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/3 cup raisins
- Preheat oven to 350°F and spray a small cookie sheet with nonstick zero-calorie cooking spray.
- Using a fork or spoon, mash the banana in a small bowl.
- Add in the rolled oats and raisins. Mix well.
- Scoop about 15 tablespoon-sized balls of dough onto cookie sheet.
- Bake for about 15 minutes or until golden.