3-Ingredient Oatmeal Raisin CookiesRecipe posted in: Healthy Sides & Snacks
Mashed banana is the secret ingredient in this recipe for 3-Ingredient Oatmeal Raisin Cookies. The cookies aren’t just easy to make, they’re totally tasty, too!
If you want even more flavor, add a sprinkle of cinnamon before you bake them.
Servings: Makes 15 cookies
Calories per Serving: 100
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 2 cookies count as 1 SmartCarb
- Zero-calorie cooking spray
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/3 cup raisins
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and spray a small cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- Using a fork or spoon, mash banana in a small bowl.
- Add in the rolled oats and raisins then mix.
- Scoop about 15 tablespoon-sized balls of dough onto cookie sheet.
- Bake for about 15 minutes or until golden.