7-Layer Southwest DipRecipe posted in: Flex Meals & Snacks, Snacks, Appetizers, Sides, Snacks
Beans, avocado, salsa, cheese… What’s not to love about this 7-Layer Southwest Dip?
Our favorite thing about this delicious and healthy dip recipe is that it makes one full serving. Meaning you can eat the entire thing yourself! But, if you happen to be feeling generous, simply double up the recipe and share away.
Want an app that does all the weight loss work for you? Easily log each serving of this 7-Layer Southwest Dip right here in our easy-to-use NuMi App >
Calories per Serving: 216
On Nutrisystem, Count As: ½ SmartCarb, 1 PowerFuel, 1 Vegetable and 1 Extra
- ¼ cup black beans
- ¼ cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- ¼ tsp. cumin
- ¼ tsp. chili powder
- 1 Tbsp. avocado, mashed
- ¼ cup salsa
- 3 Tbsp. shredded low-fat Mexican cheese
- 1 Tbsp. diced tomatoes
- 1 Tbsp. diced green onion
- Dash of chives
- 1 cup assortment of vegetables to dip (carrots, celery, cucumber, etc.)
- Layer in this order:
- Black bean mashed with ½ tablespoon of yogurt, cumin and chili powder
- Mashed avocado
- Remainder of yogurt
- Tomato and onion
- Serve with vegetables.