If an apple a day keeps the doctor away, then a whole batch of Air Fryer Apple Chips must work some magic, right? We’ve outlined some easy steps on how to make apple chips in an air fryer, without breaking a sweat!
Air Fryer Apple Chips are the nutritiously delicious way to ensure you don’t miss out on a single fruit serving. They are so sweet and crispy, you’ll just so happen to forget that expensive bag you meant to pick up in the natural section of your grocery store. Cinnamon and nutmeg offer those oh-so-warming, fall spices that grace your mother’s apple pie, but in chip form. Crispy food fix? Check!
Because apple chips are such an adored snack among the broad public, it doesn’t even feel like diet food. However, each serving is less than 100 calories! Counting or not, we’ll call that a score.
Air Fryer Apple Chips are one serving, one SmartCarb—just with a spin, so tracking this recipe couldn’t be simpler. Fit them in, anywhere. And don’t forget to use our handy, dandy NuMi App—it does all the work for you! Easily log your daily intake right here in NuMi to stay on track with your meal plan >
*Please note that all air fryers cook differently. Before trying any recipe, always refer to the manufacturer safety instructions provided with your specific air fryer.
Calories per Serving: 98
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 1 SmartCarb
- 1 medium apple
- ¼ tsp. cinnamon
- ¼ tsp. nutmeg
- Preheat Air Fryer to 375° F.
- Thinly slice apple using a mandolin or a knife.
- In a bowl, mix together apple slices, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Transfer seasoned apple slices to air fryer basket in one layer and bake for 8 minutes (flipping halfway).
- *Please note that all air fryers cook differently. Before trying any recipe, always refer to the manufacturer safety instructions provided with your specific air fryer.