Air Fryer Nutrisystem Breakfast BurritoRecipe posted in: Nutrisystem Food Hacks, Breakfasts, Main Courses
If you’re looking for an easy and delicious breakfast option for those busy mornings, Nutrisystem’s Breakfast Burrito is just the ticket. This burrito is a good source of protein to help fuel your morning and it cooks up super fast! In this recipe, we’re teaching you how to make it extra crispy. Let’s dive into how to make this tasty frozen breakfast burrito in the air fryer!
The Breakfast Burrito is a popular frozen breakfast from the Nutrisystem menu. It features cheesy scrambled eggs, black beans, mozzarella and bell peppers in a soft wheat flour tortilla.
While the Nutrisystem Breakfast Burrito is already super tasty when it’s prepared in the microwave, using an air fryer to finish up the cooking gives it satisfying texture. It makes it crispy and crunchy on the outside without using a ton of extra oil.
We start by wrapping the burrito in a paper towel and cooking it in the microwave for 30 seconds to thaw it out a bit. Next, remove the paper towel and transfer it into a preheated air fryer. Give it a spritz of zero-calorie cooking spray on the top and cook it for 10 minutes.
There you have it—a delicious frozen breakfast burrito made right in your air fryer! This recipe is perfect for those trying to lose weight while still wanting something satisfying to start their day off right. Plus, it’s super easy to make it when you’re rushing out the door! Give this delicious breakfast a try today – you won’t be disappointed!
You can serve this breakfast with all of your favorite classic burrito toppings and sauces. Guacamole or diced avocado is a creamy addition filled with healthy fats. Chopped jalapeno peppers or zesty salsa can add some heat and major flavor with barely any calories. Low-fat sour cream provides some creamy decadence. Check out the Nutrisystem Grocery Guide to find out how to count add-ins in the NuMi app!
You could even serve the burrito over a bed of chopped romaine lettuce and chopped veggies like tomatoes, bell peppers and onions. This will pump up the fiber and contribute to your daily vegetable servings.
Searching for more ways to prepare your favorite Nutrisystem meals in the air fryer? Check out the recipes below:
- Air Fryer Nutrisystem Stuffed Chicken Stick >
- Air Fryer Bistro-Style Toasted Ravioli >
- Air Fryer Spinach and Sun-Dried Tomato Toasted Ravioli >
- Air Fryer Crispy Chicken Sandwich >
- Air Fryer Spicy Grilled Chicken Sandwich Deluxe >
- Air Fried Toasted Ravioli with Fresh Green Sauce >
*Please note that all air fryers cook differently. Before trying any recipe, always refer to the manufacturer safety instructions provided with your specific air fryer.
Calories per Serving: 200
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 1 Nutrisystem Breakfast
- 1 package Nutrisystem® Breakfast Burrito
- Preheat air fryer to 350°F.
- Wrap Breakfast Burrito in paper towel and microwave for 30 seconds.
- Remove paper towel and place burrito in air fryer.
- Spray top with cooking spray and cook for 10 minutes. Use caution when removing and eating as the filling may be hot or burst.
- *Please note that all air fryers cook differently. Before trying any recipe, always refer to the manufacturer safety instructions provided with your specific air fryer.