Air Fried Toasted Ravioli with Fresh Green SauceRecipe posted in: Nutrisystem Food Hacks, Dinners, Main Courses
Add a fresh and flavorful spin to your Nutrisystem Bistro-Style Toasted Ravioli! While this frozen favorite is already super savory and scrumptious, preparing it in the air fryer and tossing it in a pesto-inspired green sauce takes it to a whole new level. Cook up this Air Fried Toasted Ravioli with Fresh Green Sauce tonight and be prepared to enter pasta paradise!
Our Toasted Ravioli with Green Sauce Recipe
To make this tasty take on our Toasted Ravioli, preheat your air fryer to 350 degrees. Add chopped zucchini and chopped onions to the air fryer basket and spray them generously with a zero-calorie cooking spray. Cook the veggies for eight to 10 minutes. The zucchini should be soft.
Remove the vegetables from the air fryer basket, then add one serving of Nutrisystem Bistro-Style Toasted Ravioli to the basket. Spray it with cooking spray and cook the ravioli for eight to 10 minutes, flipping them over halfway through the cooking time.
While the ravioli is cooking, it’s time to prepare the fresh green sauce. Place the cooked onion and zucchini into a blender or food processor with spinach, basil leaves, olive oil, cream cheese, parmesan cheese and black pepper. Blend the mixture until smooth, adding water to thin it out if needed. Finally, toss the cooked air fried Toasted Ravioli in the green sauce before serving.
A Note on Calories
This recipe makes one serving. Each serving contains 325 calories. If you’re on the Nutrisystem program, you can log this dish as one Nutrisystem Dinner, one Vegetable serving and one Extra in your NuMi app journal.
Please Note: The calories on the Bistro-Style Toasted Ravioli package include the canola oil used in the standard prep method. This contributes around 70 calories to the nutrition facts. Since this recipe does not utilize this canola oil, those calories are omitted from the total recipe calories.
More Delicious Air Fryer Recipes
If you enjoyed this tasty dish, you’ll love our other recipes featuring the Nutrisystem Bistro-Style Toasted Ravioli! Try our simplified version here, or enjoy our recipe with spinach and sun-dried tomatoes.
The Leaf Weight Loss Blog is filled with Nutrisystem-approved air fryer recipes for you to enjoy while you lose weight! Check out some of these other popular ideas from our healthy recipe section:
Calories per Serving: 325
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 1 Nutrisystem Dinner, 1 Vegetable and 1 Extra
- 1 container Nutrisystem® Bistro-Style Toasted Ravioli
- 1/2 cup spinach leaves
- 3 fresh basil leaves
- 1/4 medium zucchini, chopped (~ 1/2 cup)
- 1/8 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 Tbsp. cream cheese, low fat
- 1 Tbsp. grated parmesan cheese
- Black pepper, to taste
- Preheat air fryer to 350°F.
- Add zucchini and onion to the air fryer basket and spray generously with cooking spray. Cook for 8-10 minutes, until zucchini is soft.
- Remove vegetables from the air fryer basket. Add the Nutrisystem® Bistro-Style Toasted Ravioli to the basket. Spray with cooking spray. Cook for 8-10 minutes, flipping halfway through the cooking time. Use caution when removing and eating as the filling may be hot or burst.
- In the meantime, add the cooked onion and zucchini to a blender or food processor with spinach, basil leaves, olive oil, cream cheese, parmesan cheese and black pepper. Blend until smooth. Add water to thin out if needed.
- Toss the cooked Bistro-Style Toasted Ravioli in the green sauce and serve.