Air Fryer French Fries could put any dieter over the moon.
Hot, salty, diner food fits seamlessly into a fully functioning, weight loss plan with this clever little recipe. Let your air fryer take the guilt out of that craving for French fries you haven’t been able to conquer. The raw ingredients that make Air Fryer French Fries a reality on your plate are just the wholesome essentials: One medium potato (straight from the earth), and olive oil providing just enough healthy fat to give your basket of fries that crispy edge you love. Beneath that first salty, crunchy bite, pillowy soft, cooked potato basically melts in your mouth to give you precisely what you’ve been longing for.
Try Air Fryer French Fries out for a stay-at-home date because this recipe is two servings of a sensible, 114-calorie SmartCarb and Extra. Turn them into cheese fries with a low-fat slice and you’ve got your flex snack right there. Just don’t forget to log each serving in the NuMi App—our easy-to-use food track app that does all the work for you!
Calories per Serving: 114
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 1 SmartCarb and 1 Extra
- 1 large potato, peeled
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- Seasoning of choice (chili powder, oregano, rosemary, thyme or black pepper)
- Preheat Air Fryer at 400° F.
- Slice potatoes into long, sticks (or French Fry shapes).
- Pat potato dry with paper towels.
- In a bowl, mix together potato slices, olive oil and seasoning.
- Transfer to air fryer basket and cook for 15-22 minutes or until crisp (depending on thickness). Check and turn them for even browning.