Air Fryer Sweet Potato FriesRecipe posted in: Flex Meals & Snacks, Snacks, Appetizers, Sides, Snacks
If you thought fries couldn’t get any better, Air Fryer Sweet Potato Fries are here to set the record straight.
Think of amazing, salty food heaven and then amplify it with sweet potato excellence. Sweet potatoes make awesome French fries, but they make even better, healthy Air Fryer Sweet Potato Fries.
Sweet potatoes are packed with vitamins and nutrients you don’t typically see from standard diner fare. They are even lower in calories than regular, white potatoes. So, raise a pinky finger to snack food that makes weight loss a much less daunting task.
Crunchy and salty from a hint of all natural olive oil and seasoning, Air Fryer Sweet Potato Fries break easily between your teeth to unveil a sweet-tasting, soft center. Even though the recipe makes two servings, you might not want to share.
Counting as one SmartCarb and one Extra, Air Fryer Fries are easily squeezed into lunch, dinner or snack time.
*Please note that all air fryers cook differently. Before trying any recipe, always refer to the manufacturer safety instructions provided with your specific air fryer.
Calories per Serving: 96
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 1 SmartCarb and 1 Extra
- 1 sweet potato, peeled
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- Seasoning (chili powder, oregano, rosemary, thyme, black pepper, etc)
- Preheat Air Fryer to 400° F.
- Slice potato into long slices, like French fries.
- Pat potato dry with paper towels.
- In a bowl, mix together potato slices, olive oil and seasoning.
- Transfer to air fryer basket and cook for 15-22 minutes (turning occasionally for even cooking) or until crisp, depending on thickness.
- *Please note that all air fryers cook differently. Before trying any recipe, always refer to the manufacturer safety instructions provided with your specific air fryer.