Apple Peanut Butter Monster Mouths RecipeRecipe posted in: Flex Meals & Snacks, Snacks, Appetizers, Snacks
Probably one of the easiest and healthiest Halloween treats you can make, these Apple Peanut Butter Monster Mouth snacks are adorable and delicious. Bring a big batch to your Halloween gathering or just have them on hand when you’re at risk of succumbing to seasonal sweet treats.
Looking for other sweet Halloween treats? Try these 12 Healthy Halloween Recipes!
Calories per Serving: 122
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 1 PowerFuel and 1 Extra
- 1 medium apple, sliced ¼ inch thick and set in pairs
- 2 Tbsp. peanut butter
- 4 Tbsp. almonds (or another nut, such as macadamia, cashew, etc.)
- Put about a ½ teaspoon or so of peanut butter on one side of each apple slice.
- Put a row of the nuts across one apple slice.
- Top with remaining apple slice, peanut butter side down, to make smiling mouth.
- Repeat with the other slices.