Apple Peanut Butter Monster MouthsRecipe posted in: Healthy Sides & Snacks
Probably one of the easiest and healthiest Halloween treats you can make, these Apple Peanut Butter Monster Mouths are adorable and delicious. Bring a big batch to your Halloween gathering or just have them on hand when you’re at risk of succumbing to seasonal sweet treats.
Looking for other sweet Halloween treats? Try these 12 Healthy Halloween Recipes!
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 1 PowerFuel and 1 Extra
- 1 medium apple, sliced ¼ inch thick and set in pairs
- 2 Tbsp. peanut butter
- 4 Tbsp. of any type of nut (almond, macadamia, cashew, etc)
- Put about a 1/2 teaspoon or so of peanut butter on one side of each apple slice.
- Put a row of the nuts across one apple slice.
- Top with remaining apple slice, peanut butter side down, to make smiling mouth.
- Repeat with the other slices.