Apple Peanut Butter Monster MouthsRecipe posted in: Healthy Sides & Snacks
Probably one of the easiest Halloween treats you can make, these Apple Peanut Butter Monster Mouths are adorable and delicious. Bring a big batch to your Halloween gathering or just have them on hand when you’re at risk of succumbing to seasonal sweet treats.
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 1 PowerFuel
- 1 medium apple, sliced ¼ inch thick and set in pairs
- 2 Tbsp. peanut butter
- 4 Tbsp. of any type of nut (almond, macadamia, cashew, etc)
- Put about a 1/2 teaspoon or so of peanut butter on one side of each apple slice.
- Put a row of the nuts across one apple slice.
- Top with remaining apple slice, peanut butter side down, to make smiling mouth.
- Repeat with the other slices.