Berry Easy Bread Pudding Mug CakeRecipe posted in: Healthy Sides & Snacks
Berry Easy Bread Pudding has to be the simplest way to get your sweet fix ever!
This fantastic dessert is a very clever use of a mug: Just whip Berry Easy Bread Pudding up with wheat bread, almond milk and egg whites for a 127-calorie recipe you can nosh on in no time. The berries used here are bursting with flavor, but cinnamon and stevia are the perfect touch. You’ll want to try it tonight, and probably have the ingredients to do so.
Wondering how to log you pudding? It’s one SmartCarb and one Extra: Get some extra details here >
Calories per Serving: 127
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 1 SmartCarb and 1 Extra
- 2 slices whole wheat bread, cut into 1” cubes
- 2 large egg whites
- ¼ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 packet stevia
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- ½ cup berries
- Combine egg white, almond milk, stevia and cinnamon. Pour it into two mugs.
- Add bread and stir. Let sit for 10 minutes.
- Gently stir in berries.
- Microwave for a minute and stir. Then, microwave for another minute or until bread pudding is fully cooked.