Creamy Blueberry SmoothieRecipe posted in: Nutrisystem Food Hacks, Breakfasts, With Nutrisystem Shakes, Flex Meals & Snacks, Snacks, Customer Submitted, Snacks & Desserts, Shakes, Smoothies & Drinks
Satisfy your sweet tooth with a Creamy Blueberry Smoothie! Sip on this blended berry beverage on those busy days for a tasty way to squeeze in a healthy meal while you’re on the go.
This homemade smoothie recipe was submitted by Nutrisystem member, Judith, through our Recipe Submission page. She likes to enjoy it as a delicious breakfast or snack that’s sweet and satisfying.
“Enjoy a refreshing creamy treat which satisfies your need for sweets and healthy decadence all in one delicious smoothie,” says Judith. We love that this tasty user generated recipe only requires four ingredients, one being our delicious Nutrisystem Vanilla Shake Mix.
Our shakes add a delicious dose of protein and fiber into every sip of this Creamy Blueberry Smoothie. Plus, they’re the perfect base for many recipes and are easy to customize with your favorite flavors. If you’ve come up with your own shake recipe, make sure to share it on our Recipe Submission page! It could be featured right here next to Judith’s recipe.
Add some berrylicious blue recipes to your healthy diet! According to Medical News Today, blueberries get their beautiful color from the antioxidant anthocyanin. However, anthocyanins do way more than add a blue hue to these bite-sized berries. They have also been shown to decrease the risk of heart disease, diabetes and more. “Blueberries have the highest antioxidant capacity of all the popular fruits and vegetables,” says Healthline.
Reap the benefits of blueberries by enjoying the tasty blueberry recipes below:
- Blueberry Cream Pierogies >
- Matcha Blueberry Muffins >
- Blueberry Lemon Ice Cream Sundae >
- Blueberry Quinoa Salad >
- Lightened-Up Lemon Blueberry Tart >
- Blueberry Lemon Chia Jam >
- Blueberry Green Tea Smoothie >
- Blueberry Burst Energy Balls >
Have a favorite recipe that you want to share with us? Submit your Flex meal creations on our Recipe Submission page for a chance to be featured on The Leaf! Share your ideas here >
Lose weight with healthy and delicious food delivered directly to your door! Get started with a Nutrisystem meal plan today >
Calories per Serving: 132
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 1 PowerFuel and 1 SmartCarb
- 1 serving Vanilla Nutrisystem Protein Shake Mix
- ¼ cup blueberries
- 2 Tbsp. vanilla Greek yogurt, low fat
- Ice cubes, as needed
- Mix the Nutrisystem Vanilla Shake as directed in a blender.
- Add the blueberries, vanilla yogurt and ice cubes.
- Blend together all of the ingredients until everything forms a creamy consistency.
- Pour into your favorite mug or shake container and enjoy!