Air Fryer Boneless Garlic Ginger Chicken BitesRecipe posted in: Flex Meals & Snacks, Lunches & Dinners, Appetizers, Main Courses
Garlicky goodness is complemented by ginger and brushed atop tender chicken breast to make this diet-approved recipe. Whip up these Air Fryer Garlic Ginger Chicken Bites with a homemade chive dip for the full-on appetizer experience—all while staying on track with your healthy diet!
Fill up on protein and pack in the flavor with this delicious recipe. To make these tasty Garlic Ginger Chicken Bites, simply combine garlic, ginger, lemon juice, oil, honey, cornstarch, turmeric, cumin and cayenne pepper (for a little kick!) and pour into a bag. Add the bite-size pieces of chicken breast and thoroughly toss to fully coat. Let this mixture marinate in the refrigerator for a few hours. (Pro tip: it’s perfect to do overnight so all the flavors soak in!). Whip up the homemade chive dip by mixing Greek yogurt, green onions, garlic powder, salt and cayenne pepper. Once the chicken has marinated for a few hours, add bite-size pieces to the air fryer and cook for eight minutes on each side.
No air fryer? No problem! Simply pop these Chicken Bites in the oven for about 30 minutes or until tender. Enjoy while they’re hot or put them out for a get-together. Whatever the occasion may be, one thing is for certain—your taste buds (and guests) will be thanking you!
This Garlic Ginger Chicken Bites recipe yields six servings, and each servings counts as one PowerFuel and one Extra on your Nutrisystem meal plan. These Garlic Chicken Bites are so delicious, it’s easy to enjoy one too many. Easily stay on track with your meal plan by logging each serving in the NuMi App. NuMi makes losing weight easy by doing all the work for you—so get logging!
We’ve got plenty of boneless chicken recipes to add to your menu. Check out a few more below:
- Boneless Buffalo Chicken Bites >
- Boneless Sweet & Spicy Thai Chicken Bites >
- Boneless Honey BBQ Chicken Bites >
Want to lose weight enjoying delicious breakfasts, lunches, dinners and snacks? Nutrisystem’s got a plan that will work for you! Click here to learn more >
*Please note that all air fryers cook differently. Before trying any recipe, always refer to the manufacturer safety instructions provided with your specific air fryer.
Calories per Serving: 129
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 1 PowerFuel and 1 Extra
- 1 lb chicken, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 Tbsp. minced ginger
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp. canola oil
- 1 tsp. honey
- 1 tsp. cornstarch
- ½ tsp. turmeric powder
- 1 tsp. cumin
- Dash of cayenne pepper
- 1 cup nonfat plain greek yogurt
- 2 green onions, green parts chopped
- ¼ tsp. garlic powder
- Salt, to taste
- Dash of cayenne pepper
- Combine garlic, ginger, lemon juice, oil, honey, cornstarch, turmeric, cumin and cayenne pepper in a large plastic bag.
- Add chicken and toss to coat. Let marinate in refrigerator for a few hours to overnight.
- In the meantime, combine all ingredients of chives yogurt dip and set aside.
- Preheat air fryer to 400 F. Spray air fryer basket with non-stick spray.
- Add chicken in a single layer. Cook for 8 minutes, flip chicken, and cook for another 8 minutes.
- Serve with chives yogurt dip.
- *Please note that all air fryers cook differently. Before trying any recipe, always refer to the manufacturer safety instructions provided with your specific air fryer.