Air Fryer Boneless Garlic Parmesan Chicken BitesRecipe posted in: Flex™ Meals & Snacks, Lunches & Dinners
Garlic parmesan wings are a wing-night favorite of ours— not so much a diet delicacy though. That’s why we’ve come up with a flex-approved, diet-friendly alternative that’s just as tasty as your fried favorite. With this delicious recipe for Boneless Garlic Parmesan Chicken Bites, you’ll get your wing fix all while staying on track with your weight loss meal plan.
To kick off your own (healthier) wing night, you’ll need to start by preheating your air fryer to 400 degrees and spraying the basket with a nonstick spray. Cut a one-pound chicken breast into bite-sized pieces and beat one egg in a bowl to set aside for later. Grab a second bowl, combine Parmesan cheese. garlic, parsley and pepper. Toss the chicken in the beaten egg, followed by tossing it in the second bowl as well. Once it’s well-coated, place your chicken in the air fryer basket. Be sure to keep the chicken in a single layer— a chicken pileup may cause uneven frying.
Cook the chicken for about eight minutes, flip it over and cook for an additional eight minutes. Remove the basket from the air fryer, wait a few minutes (so you don’t burn your mouth) and enjoy! With the garlic parmesan flavor air-fried right into the chicken, you won’t need to worry over dipping your chicken and tacking on a few extra crummy calories.
As you sit back and enjoy your delicious and diet-approved Boneless Garlic Parmesan Chicken Bites, remember to log each serving in NuMi, our one-of-a-kind food tracker app. With the help of NuMi, you’ll never have to worry about keeping track of your diet again. Learn all about the many benefits of NuMi by checking out NuMi 101: A Comprehensive Guide to Our Free Tracking App >
Chicken nugget lover? We’ve got plenty of wing-night recipes that wont derail your healthy diet:
- Boneless Garlic Ginger Chicken Bites >
- Boneless Buffalo Chicken Bites >
- Sweet Potato Chicken Nuggets >
Want to lose weight enjoying delicious breakfasts, lunches, dinners and snacks? Nutrisystem’s got a plan that will work for you! Click here to learn more >
*Please note that all air fryers cook differently. Before trying any recipe, always refer to the manufacturer safety instructions provided with your specific air fryer.
Calories per Serving: 188
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 2 PowerFuels
- 1 lb. chicken, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 egg
- ¾ cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tsp. minced garlic
- 2 Tbsp. fresh parsley, chopped
- Pepper, to taste
- Preheat air fryer to 400 degrees F. Spray basket with nonstick spray.
- Beat egg in one bowl. Set aside.
- In another bowl, combine Parmesan cheese, garlic, parsley and pepper.
- Toss chicken in egg then in Parmesan mixture until well coated.
- Place chicken in air fryer basket in one layer.
- Cook for 8 minutes, flip chicken, and cook for another 8 minutes.
- Remove and enjoy!
- *Please note that all air fryers cook differently. Before trying any recipe, always refer to the manufacturer safety instructions provided with your specific air fryer.