There’s no combo quite like creamy cheddar cheese and crunchy, cruciferous broccoli. Combine the two superstars in a soup and you’ve got a comfort food classic that everyone loves! That’s exactly what we did in this decadent dish, which features fiber-rich veggies, velvety cheese and crispy whole grain breadcrumbs in a perfectly portioned, personal Broccoli Cheddar Soup Bake.
Our tasty broccoli cheddar bake recipe features a secret ingredient that makes the meal easy to prepare and weight loss-approved: Nutrisystem’s Café-Style Broccoli Cheddar Soup!
This thick and creamy soup is made from a savory blend of cheddar cheese, broccoli and carrots. With a few simple additions and some time in the oven, you can turn the already delicious lunch into a heartier version of its former self.
This Easy Broccoli Cheddar Soup Bake recipe makes one 344-calorie serving. It comes together in two ramekins, so you can enjoy both or save one for later! If you’re not a fan of mushrooms or red bell peppers, feel free to swap in some other non-starchy vegetables that you enjoy. The recipe would also be delicious with cauliflower, cherry tomatoes or caramelized onions.
Broccoli is one of our favorite non-starchy veggies. It’s versatile, satisfying and delicious! Check out some of our favorite healthy broccoli recipes below:
- Crispy Air Fryer Frozen Broccoli >
- Unlimited Creamy Broccoli Cauliflower Soup >
- Easy Broccoli Salad Recipe With Chicken >
- Broccoli and Cheese Muffins >
- 4-Ingredient Broccoli Bacon Mac and Cheese Cups >
- Cheese Sauce Smothered Broccoli >
- 3-Step Broccoli Quinoa Salad >
- 3-Ingredient Broccoli Cheese Quesadilla >
- Instant Pot Broccoli Potato Chowder >
Hungry for more easy meals made healthy? Nutrisystem delivers perfectly portioned options that can help you lose weight and get healthy. Learn more and get started today! >
Calories per Serving: 344
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 1 Nutrisystem Lunch, ½ SmartCarb, ½ PowerFuel, 1 Extra and ½ Vegetable
- 1 package Nutrisystem® Café-Style Broccoli Cheddar Soup
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. chopped mushrooms
- 2 Tbsp. chopped red bell pepper
- ¼ cup broccoli
- 2 Tbsp. whole grain breadcrumbs
- 2 Tbsp. parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Heat olive oil in a pan over medium heat. Add bell peppers and mushrooms. Sauté until soft.
- Remove the Café-Style Broccoli Cheddar Soup bowl from carton. Do not remove plastic film from bowl. Flip the bowl over and run under cool water for 30 seconds to loosen soup. Turn the bowl back over. Completely remove the film.
- Add the soup and broccoli to the pan. Cover and cook until melted and heated through.
- Pour mixture into 2 ramekins. Top with breadcrumbs and cheese.
- Bake for 7 minutes and then broil for 2-3 minutes, until top is golden.