Air Fryer Mini Baked PotatoesRecipe posted in: Flex™ Meals & Snacks, Snacks, Healthy Sides & Snacks
Fulfill a SmartCarb serving with a delicious, crispy side dish made in a snap. These Air Fryer Mini Baked Potatoes are low in fat and packed with fiber, making them a diet-friendly choice for your weight loss menu.
If your favorite Nutrisystem meal is the Loaded Potato, you’ll love these little loaded potato bites stuffed with light sour cream, low fat cheddar and fresh chives. Ready to enjoy in less than 30 minutes, these mini spuds are the perfect poppable appetizer or side dish for your next tailgate or dinner party.
The way that we cook these baby potatoes so quickly is by using an air fryer. It allows us to get the crisp texture you love, without the added expense of high fat and calorie oils. With this innovative kitchen sidekick, you can make endless amounts of different meals and snacks that fit into your Nutrisystem program. Check out this compilation of our favorites! >
One serving of these Air Fryer Mini Baked Potatoes contains 123 calories and counts as one SmartCarb and two Extras on the Nutrisystem program. Make sure to keep track of your potatoes in the NuMi app to ensure you’re on the path to success. Easily and quickly enter your food intake, water and activity into your journal with a just few simple clicks. Click here to quickly log this recipe in the NuMi app>
Pining for more potatoes? The Leaf is filled with healthy recipes featuring this high fiber spud! Enjoy these other yummy ideas:
- Roasted Chicken with Rainbow Carrots and Potatoes >
- Red Potato Salad >
- Easy Instant Pot Herb Roasted Potatoes >
- Slow Cooker Artichoke Chicken with Potatoes and Sundried Tomatoes >
- Rainbow Vegetable Skewers >
- Garlic Parmesan Veggie Foil Packet >
- 5-Step Baked Hash Browns >
Enjoy losing weight with healthy, portion-controlled meals delivered right to your door! Learn more about the Nutrisystem program >
Calories per Serving: 123
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 1 SmartCarb and 2 Extras
- 2 cups baby potatoes
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- ¼ cup shredded cheddar cheese, reduced fat
- 2 Tbsp. light sour cream
- 1 tsp chives, chopped
- 1 pinch black pepper
- Preheat air fryer to 400°F.
- Toss potatoes with olive oil and season with black pepper.
- Air fry potatoes for 15 minutes or until soft. Let them cool slightly.
- Cut a slit in each potato. Stuff with cheese, chives and a dollop of sour cream.