Garlic Parmesan Veggie Foil PacketRecipe posted in: Flex Meals & Snacks, Lunches & Dinners, Main Courses, Sides
Get in your veggie servings with this simple yet delicious recipe. This Garlic Parmesan Veggie Foil Packet is a great meal to whip up after a long day. It’s filling; it’s delicious; and it’s packed with nutritional value. Pop this foil packet in the oven for a quick-and-easy dinner that won’t derail your healthy diet.
Juicy Brussels Sprouts are tossed with an array of chopped veggies and coated with Garlicky goodness to make this hearty, healthy meal. To make the garlic sauce, simply combine olive oil, onion powder, oregano, garlic and black pepper. Toss in Brussels sprouts, potatoes and carrots and evenly distribute the coated veggie mixture onto a piece of foil. Seal the fool completely and pop in the oven for about 35 minutes. Once all the veggies have cooked through, remove from the oven and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Enjoy immediately while still warm or store in an airtight container for an on-the-go dinner. Whenever you decide to dive into this pile of veggies, your taste buds will be thanking you.
On your Nutrisystem meal plan, each serving of this Garlic Parmesan Foil Packet counts as one SmartCarb, one PowerFuel, two Vegetables and two Extras. And don’t forget to log each serving in the NuMi app to ensure you’re staying on track with your weight loss goals. Not familiar with our easy-to-use food tracker app? Check out NuMi 101: A Comprehensive Guide to Our Free Tracking App >
Looking for another delicious veggie-packed meal to add to your menu? We’ve got your covered!
- Carrot and Zucchini Noodle Pad Thai >
- Easy Eggplant Bruschetta >
- Chinese Cabbage with Spicy Garlic Ginger Sauce >
- Veggie Paella >
Want to lose weight enjoying delicious breakfasts, lunches and dinners? Nutrisystem’s got a plan for you! Click here to learn more >
Calories per Serving: 297
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 1 SmartCarb, 1 PowerFuel, 2 Vegetables and 2 Extras
- ½ cup brussel sprouts, trimmed and halved
- ½ cup baby potatoes, quartered
- 1 medium carrot, cut into ½ inch slices
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tsp. dried oregano
- 1/8 tsp. onion powder
- ¼ tsp. black pepper
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese, low sodium
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- In a medium bowl, stir together olive oil, oregano, onion powder, garlic and black pepper.
- Add in vegetables and toss to coat.
- With a 18 x 12 inch piece of heavy aluminum foil, place the vegetable mixture into the center of the foil. Seal foil packet.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until potatoes are cooked.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and serve immediately.