Slushies on a diet? We say yes! Especially when your drink pick is this delicious and refreshing Cherry Limeade Slushie, which features just four simple (and guilt-free!) ingredients.
Whip this sweet treat up all summer long to cool down while you slim down.
Try these other healthy slushie recipes for a tasty tongue tingling snack:
- 4 Guilt-Free Summer Slushies
- Kiwi Strawberry Slushie
- Orange Mango Slushie
- Raspberry Lemonade Slushie
- Orange Creamsicle Slushie
Calories per Serving: 102
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 1 SmartCarb
- 1 cup frozen cherries
- 2 Tbsp. lime juice
- ½ cup lime seltzer water
- 1 cup ice
- Combine all ingredients in a blender or food processor.
- Blend until ice is completely crushed and fruit is blended.