We love the touch of tang that comes from the lime juice in this Kiwi Strawberry Slushie that’s packed with fruity flavor and loaded with vitamin C, thanks to the inclusion of sweet strawberries and kiwi.
Try these other healthy slushie recipes for a tasty tongue tingling snack:
- 4 Guilt-Free Summer Slushies
- Orange Mango Slushie
- Cherry Limeade Slushie
- Raspberry Lemonade Slushie
- Orange Creamsicle Slushie
Calories per Serving: 73
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 1 SmartCarb
- 1 cup ice
- ½ cup frozen strawberries
- 1 medium kiwifruit, peeled and chopped
- 1 ½ Tbsp. lemon juice
- ½ cup water
- 1 packet Truvia natural sweetener
- Combine all the ingredients into a blender or food processor.
- Blend until ice is completely crushed and fruit is blended.