Ever wonder how to make refreshing fruit juice slushies? We’ve got you covered. This orange mango slushie isn’t just tasty, it’s loading with body-boosting nutrition too, thanks to the addition of vitamin C-packed mango and orange juice. And it’s done in a snap too!
One serving of this refreshing beverage counts as one SmartCarb on the Nutrisystem program. Log this recipe in the NuMi app! >
Try these other healthy slushie recipes for a tasty tongue tingling snack:
- 4 Guilt-Free Summer Slushies
- Kiwi Strawberry Slushie
- Cherry Limeade Slushie
- Raspberry Lemonade Slushie
- Orange Creamsicle Slushie
Calories per Serving: 78
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 1 SmartCarb
- ½ cup frozen mango
- ¼ cup orange juice
- 1 cup ice
- ¼ cup water
- Combine all the ingredients into a blender or food processor.
- Blend until ice is completely crushed and fruit is blended.